Awards presented for 2011, hear ye, one and all.

After much pondering, and furious debate, the following Stalwart members being duly recommended, and seconded, are hereby bestowed.

Churchill Is awarded bars for all of his present medals. Good conduct, All around good posting, and Site Defense.

Forager Is awarded the all around Good Posting Medal.

Leccy Is awarded the All Around good Posting Medal.

MuscogeeMike Is awarded the All Around Good Posting Medal.

Royal 744 Is awarded the All Around Good Posting Medal.

Tankgeezer Is awarded the site Defense Medal.

Bestowed members can follow this link to see the award, (All Around Good Posting medal is shown below) and perhaps use some manner of Necromancer skill to copy it to your sigature lines if you like. Congratulations One and all !

Awards List!

SoldiersMedal.jpg

Cool, thanks.

… Also, how does one display bars for medals…?

Just as a side note, the medals I have aren’t showing up correctly in the awards list topic…

Wahoo and thank you. I may have to peer down this depth more often.

Thank you one and all - from the bowles of TX.

I humbly accept this honor!

Don’t forget to add the awards to your signature. The ladies like that.

:mrgreen:

Why has there been no medals issued since 2011É Its been 2 years and no one thought of itÉ Thank god I came back to remind you guys. I think you need to seriously award those members that have been loyal, dedicated and insightful. I hope someone picks up on this idea and rolls with it. I dont personally expect any medals. Maybe a flower would be nice, or maybe a wink, but seriously can someone look into this. Remember if we dont do something to boost moral then we become lazy. Medal awards are important as it encourages and maintains interest. um, will someone roll with this idea pls…

Care to nominate someone?

Well since you asked and since there’s so many members posting lately, I think it would go without saying to Nominate the Mods. I know I once received an infraction for buttering them up in the past ( something I think is still unfair to this date, and I should have appealed at the time)…anyway’s I mean seriously, if it were not for them, then my knowledge on WW2 would not be complete. Over the years I think we all have gained very insightful info and knowing its from the Mods means its not made up or BS like some may post. I mean think about it; they are unpaid ( I guess) , they are always lingering around (not like the pervert type of lingering…I mean the good kind of lingering), and they always give input in intelligent way’s. Overall as a a loyal member I would like to nominate the Mods (even R.S>I guess), for all their dedication and hardwork in making this site a Great site. I mean this even if I may be indifferent at times. All I ask is for a normal member to second my nomination and subsequently look into awarding medals to those who you may seem befitting.

sweet, thanks for the Promotion! ( didn’t know of anywhere else to say thanks, …or who )

Thank the vBulletin software!