Axis And Allies need help

Does anybody here play Axis and Allies?

Cause I need help with this game, don’t what but the game dosen’t work. Any suggestions?

I don’t have it, but if you give me more detailed symptoms I may be able to help.

Well I installed the game to my pc, but when I play, the the game’s main menu is all blank, it keeps changeing color too, from white to silver to brown.

Sounds like a graphics card problem, check if you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.

Shut down the computer and restart again. Go into the game and see if its working. If its not, google search the game and go to its website. If your computer is current your vid card should be ok but you may need to download an update to your driver. These game sites usually have a list of updates for you right off the bat and they only take a minute. I have a feeling its in your settings, and a quik trip to the allied and axis website will solve your problems. They will usually have a frequently asked questions section which can help you.

IF that doesnt do it, completely uninstall the game. Reboot the computer and re-enter the game. Allow the game to set to all of its default settings as it launches onto your system, basically just keep hitting next next next until you get to finish. Then restart the computer and see if its ok.

If I were you id just play the boardgame Axis and Allies. The RTS A&A sucked really bad IMO. I think youll have more fun getting together with like 4 friends and play the boardgame.

Thanks for the help, but I got this computer three years ago, my other one was getting old, I sold it for this one instead.

After three years there will most certainly be updates for your graphics card, are you fully up to date?

Wow I hate to bring back an old topic but, I need some help with another game, for some reason my C&C Generals and the expansion, my computer can’t read the disks, it was working fine when I bought it, which was last saturday.
Forget about that old computer, I got a new HP with vista so no worries about the graphics card.

i was wondering how to fix my Axis and Allies game. Right now everytime I play it eventually boots me out of the game to the main computer dashboard. Does anybody know why this is happening?