Battle of Long Tan

Did anyone see the Battle of Long Tan on the history channel sometime back, with that some award winning director dude?

G’day,

I didn’t see the show, but heard it was fairly good. As it was the anniversary of the battle a few weeks back the ABC had a special on Australian vets returning to the battlesite. it was a very emotional experience for them and some were able to confront their inner demons.

Regards to all,
Digger.

Ah sweet soup! well there is a few men I know who played in that doco, and believe it or not one of them is my older brother, and the other 3 live just across the road from me. Inwhich are short-filmakers themselves, and handle alot of the wardrobe material and stuff.

Anyhoodles I wont keep rambling on but if you wish to know more then feel free to email me, that is anyone at all.

Kindest of Kind Regards
Michaela

G’day,

That’s amazing Michaela. Send them my thanks and regards, those blokes have never been given the recognition or thanks they deserve.

Regards to all,
Digger.

There was a poll thing about whether the long tan veterans should have been awarded for their part in the war or sumthing like that, thta was also around the time when the Battle of Long Tan was advertising, and i believe that they should have been awarded/remembered for what they did.