Battleground Europe - World War 2 Online, Free trial up!

Update 2013

The game is now offers Free to Play, so you can play for free as long as you want, so no more 14 day trial :).

• Military grade physics and ballistics system
  • No hitpoints, hit the tank in the right place and he will explode, hit in the wrong place, and round will just bounce off
  • 24/7 Huge Persistant map, with no zones.
  • Player run High command and Brigade movements
  • Attrition plays a real factor, if you die it will take 7 hours for that soldier, tank or plane to be replaced.
  • Combined Arms warfare - Inf, Tank, Air and Navy warfare

Hope to either see you on the allied side wich i play my ingame name is Maxios, and if such i will help you out. If you choose to play Axis, well…i hope to see you in my sights :)! Sorry for the huge post, but i thought i try and hook ya with some nice screens from the game ;). Since i am not allowed to either post picture or link you will have to google Battleground Europe i guess.

[video=youtube_share;locvif2c5Ec]
http://youtu.be/locvif2c5Ec[/video]

http://youtu.be/U3G9Nzx0wgM <<<- Free to play review by The Historical Gamer

" Set in World War II Western Europe, WWII Online: Battleground Europe is a brutally realistic MMO featuring hundreds of towns and cities in a huge, zone-less map where battles rage for days and campaigns for weeks. Choose to fight alongside the axis or allies against thousands of players and advance your character rank to unlock equipment and permissions. With over 100 weapons and vehicles accurately modeled and utilizing military-grade physics, every soldier can make a measurable contribution in the battle for victory!

Command a Tiger tank, fly a Spitfire or carry a Bren machine gun into combat in this huge, WWII MMO game. Choose to play and advance one of 9 characters for 3 different countries and in three branches of service.

It’s player skill - not power-ups or “buffs” – that count.

Realism is taken to a new level in this WWII MMO - This isn’t another arcade-style shooter! Our weapons and vehicles are modeled utilizing historical data after hundreds of hours of research. Our advanced physics and ballistics systems create a military-grade simulation. Teamwork is the foundation for play in our MMO. All ground is taken and lost alongside thousands of other players. Join a squad and plan a mission - Or log in and join a mission in progress.

In Battleground Europe, team tactics are the most effect means of capturing and holding territory. "

There is a thread to post anything related to games in

WWII-Games

Its only a little bit down from this thread.

Strange i was certain i had replied to this, but it didn’t show up?

Anyways im sorry i posted it in the wrong forum, hope the mods can help me out here :).

Your post was moved to the games section, it should be there…

The Campaign 70 map started May 23 and raged onto June the 27th . Below you can see how it looked on the map, as Brigades(equipment/manpower) were moved around by HCs from both sides and also the attacks and gains that were made, changing the frontline all the time. The white/yellow dots indicate player concentration. I suggest you look at it in HD.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydf5Irf_w_s&feature=player_embedded

Checkout the cool ingame video :)!

new info added and a new video added, enjoy!

New 2013 trailer for WW2OL :D!

It’s still going strong, join the virtual war ppl :)!