Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg’s unique and completely flexible campaign structure puts you in control of deciding how your forces will fare in each of the major engagements that comprise three central Campaigns. Hardcore vets have the option of engaging the enemy immediately in a desperate struggle for battlefield dominance, or more cautious players can choose from pre-defined or unlimited randomly generated side missions as they gain experience, promotions and weapons upgrades as well as wear down the enemy before the central conflict.

Historical accuracy is pushed to the edge as each unit is endowed with the actual capabilities and characteristics that existed at the time. Details such as the thickness of a tank’s armor down to the range of infantry rifles add a level of previously unprecedented realism. Each campaign has been meticulously researched to provide an accurate depiction of the battles that took place, while still maintaining the flexibility (and fun!) necessary to let you play the way you want.

Two robust editors are Blitzkrieg’s keys to unlocking endless game play possibilities. The Mission Editor allows you to generate and add your own missions, chapters and campaigns according to the options you want most, from level of difficulty to type of action. The Resource Editor gives you total license to redesign the game, add or modify units, characteristics, colors, textures, sounds and more - unlimited freedom to play the game on your terms

Definately one of the best 3rd Person WWII Games.

Playing as the British the game stops/freeezes on the Ardennes battle ever time I play it. It happens at the same number of minutes into the scenario no matter what I do. Anybody else having this same problem?

No. The issue could possibly be a scratched or dirty disk. They have products avalible to clean and remove scratches from disks. Even if that isn’t the problem with your game, they are still worthwile investments.

Try reinstalling? There may be some corrupt files? (stupid pc’s why dont you use a mac! :smiley: )

mac… MAC???

i have to buy one next year (laptop) as my uni program requires it. ill tell u why i dont like them.

1- price (i could buy a top of the line pc and still have $1000 to spare)
2- interface… user friendly my ass
3- games- not that many
4- looks- i realize they are trying to be unique or w/e but imo they look like shit

can someone helps me
i can run the game, but my screen is blank, only background music works:(

ohh man, You want to debate that! Sure the price is way up, but have you tried the MAC MINI!!?? (thts what Im using) only a few hundred bucks, 400 or 500? Interface on a mac is much more user friendly than PCs. It is true that games are not that many, but they got all the good ones. Anyway you can still play PC games on mac (virtual pc). I think they look ok.[/i]

ohh man, You want to debate that! Sure the price is way up, but have you tried the MAC MINI!!?? (thts what Im using) only a few hundred bucks, 400 or 500? Interface on a mac is much more user friendly than PCs. It is true that games are not that many, but they got all the good ones. Anyway you can still play PC games on mac (virtual pc). I think they look ok.[/i][/quote]

oh man. in my field im forced to work with macs. well till i grad from uni im not :stuck_out_tongue: well nxt year i have to get one… sadly. i cant stand them. i do not think they have an easier interface then a pc, as most ppl in my class cant seem to figure them out to fast, and the teacher isnt that pro at them either.

i personally feel as if the windows interface is a lot easier to use. and the hell if i see any diff b/w graphics work on a mac and on a pc. its the same thing, “industry standard” bullshit imo

Is it worth renting Blixkrieg from Blockbuster Video on PC, is it a good game because I’ve never played it.
Is it first person shooter or 3rd person shooter or over head strategy?

I think its worth it to rent the game :smiley:

Blitzkrieg is very good game i have it . :wink: