British HumoUr

Does anyone else understand it, Especially military humour.
this is not an opportunity to (try and) be funny!

No of course i don’t understand british military humour,
WAH!!!

BOOOOORING

We’ll take that as a ‘no’ then Erwin.
:wink:

Haha, well I have gotten used to the English accent and there unsual humorous jokes because my parents are british.
I find the British in World War Two and still today alot say “Come on Lads”
:lol: :lol:

Yes but no but yes but no. Lets face it commando if Skit house is the best you have to offer forget it, Cath and Kim is just a mobile version of the Royal Family( my ARRSE).

Then just stay sitting in the corner skiffing yourself for kicks then rather than trolling potentially amusing threads. Or maybe we’ll invite you to a game of suicide freckles? You’re special so can do it on your own, too! That’s a privilidge not usually afforded anyone!

Then just stay sitting in the corner skiffing yourself for kicks then rather than trolling potentially amusing threads. Or maybe we’ll invite you to a game of suicide freckles? You’re special so can do it on your own, too! That’s a privilidge not usually afforded anyone![/quote]

Is that exposed to be make sense mate ? :lol: :lol: :lol: , because suicide freckles sounds so funny.
What is it ?

If you understand squaddy humour, it makes perfect sense!

As to what suicide freckles is, we’d have to show you. :twisted:

:lol: :lol: , T’was a pretty technological quote though man of stoat mate. :wink:

How about a nice game of skiffing?

I hadnt even thought of the skiffing level of humour, I just noticed that a proportion of the British on this board are making Jokes and amuing themselves that appear to pass over the heads of the Other Nationalities using this forum.

Seeing as we are incapalbe of nodding or winking at one another then it must be something more that unites the British in their amusment and sense of humour, Normal identifying features of humour have been removed and note many “jokes” are told. It appears to be more observation based, something that neednt be exclusive to other people but that only “we” pick up on.

Are there other humourous undertones at work on this thread, that I am oblivious to, or is the British sense of humour just more subtle in its approach and therefore sometimes misunderstood, I refer to the Parodies that appeared in certain locations and confused other memebers?

… have jsut realised that SAM, Sandyworm, and others are all in on these jokes… Do people see what I mean or am I pushing shit uphill with this thread?

sadly,no hablas espanol :twisted:

Does it bear any similarities to a certain game allegedly involving various RMs and a soggy biscuit?

Does it bear any similarities to a certain game allegedly involving various RMs and a soggy biscuit?[/quote]

isnt that ‘Sticky Biscuit’ though? For serious freckles you need a Cricket Bat.

I always thought that soggy biscuit was called “Milk race” a more explanatory title Im sure you will agree.

I dont want to know how you researched the best “slap” for suicide freckles but Im sure it was “great fun all round”! :x

I am about to send this a PM, because it does not fit in any of the threads presently in use, This is the true purpose of PM, However I will now show my own PM to the rest of the Forum in order that I cannot be accused of hypocrisy.

arggghh cant we just invite them to the ww2pissup and drink them under the table laugh at the lack of bumfluff on half of the posters, get them drunk make erwin cry and then pile them in a corner and burn them

Absolutely - I was trying to be as obtuse as possible while making sure you knew what I was on about. Since I’m far too boring and sober I’ve never tried any of the aforementioned games…

Absolutely - I was trying to be as obtuse as possible while making sure you knew what I was on about. Since I’m far too boring and sober I’ve never tried any of the aforementioned games…[/quote]

Have you daisy-chained like a Booty??? :twisted:

Is that whne in your LUP and you get obred you make a daisy chain (small girls bunches, pinafores etc)

But being a booty you make it into a necklace and instead of daisies you use ears? or am I miles out?