Brute Force - German Armored Forces & Vehicles | Gallery

Brute Force

This tank is no ordinary German tank it is a Tiger tank the German force's known for the awesome fire power made this beautiful tank don't get me wrong i'm no Nazi supporter but boy they knew how to make they're tanks no lets get some details Tiger Tank: Frontal hull Armor: 4 inch's/100mm's Standard Turret Armor: 4 inch's/100mm's Standard Rear Armor: 3 inch's Weak spot Side Armor 3-4 inch's And now back to describing The Tiger tank being to most feared tank was not to be mess without backup this baby could take on about 3-5 M4 Sherman's if positioned correctly but the Pershing was a even match but if a M4 Sherman or a M9 bazooka was to get behind it it would be game over especially if a soldier caught a Tiger Tank off guard they could stuff a grenade (Mk 2 pineapple grenade) down the Turret Gun/Cannon and blow the tank sky high

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/german-armored-forces-vehicles/53286/brute-force

“I’m really kind of surprised at the lack of knowledge by some as it’s really not hard to research.”- Branden Findeisen

"…except the tank in the picture is of a Panther. Fail." - Branden Findeisen

No comments…

A Panther with that gun mantlet - hmmmm no Ausf F were produced with the Schmallturm which had the narrow mantlet.

Never mind the turret shape or that it is missing the extra road wheels for the interleaved system (originally fitted for combat with combat tracks but later omitted) and which the Panther with its overlapping wheels never did.