Bubbles Lives On!

I can’t wait to see Bubbles in his new show. I hope it comes out soon. Long Live Bubbles!!
P,S, For those of you who are not quaint to Candadian Masterpiece television, Bubbles is the one with the glassess. (He almost won an oscar), and is a regular member at Hugh Hefners pad (No Kidding)

Sep 28, 2009 04:30 AM
LINDA BARNARD
Toronto Star
The Trailer Park Boys may be retired with the release of Countdown to Liquor Day on Friday, but actors Robb Wells, Jean Paul Tremblay and Mike Smith are already working on new ways to bring laughs to their fans.
They have a TV series in development – Drunk and On Drugs, Happy Fun Time Hour – and are in the early stages of two movies.
The TV show is a “comedic soap opera,” says Smith. “And we play all the characters.”
“And it’s a half-hour show,” adds Wells. “We shot an in-house demo just to give them an idea of the characters and what we were capable of.”
The trio is mum on which network is looking at the series.
As for the feature films, one is a comedy about a band, and “the other one’s sports-based – a very strange sport,” says Smith.
“We’d like to work with as many people as possible from our cast and crew,” Wells adds. “We’re like a big family now, we’d love to keep it going as much as we can, anyway.”
But the trio of schemers from Sunnyvale Trailer Park is gone for good, they insist.
“It’s been 10 years now,” says Wells. “Definitely we do want to do something different and some other people want to pursue some other things that they’ve been talking about for a long time.”
“I love playing this character,” adds Smith. “But I do look forward to playing someone that can see.”

8774de1f4fc1927420b71b557b69.jpg