Calibur

O.K. guys heres the thing, I have googled myself to death and just don’t have much left in the gas tank. So in the intrest of saving myself some time and energy I ask if any of you happen to know the caliburs for the following WWII weapons.

1. M1A1 Thompson
  2. M1A1 Garand
  3. M1A1 Carbine
  4. Mosin Nagant
  5. Lee Enfeild
  6. Sten
    Please only if you know or have access to the information off hand. Cause in the intrest of Pure lazziness, I don’t want to ask for something I won’t do myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe you should try spellcheck. Most common usage WRTYQ is caliber or [b]calibre.

[/b]Not the gun nut but 1 is a .45 and 2 and 3 is .306. You should be able to find the rest on wiki or something.

2 jobs, 1 wife, 1 2year old private, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 snake, about 1,000 different hobbies and a house with a big yard. I hardly have time for typing let alone spell check. :shock: Anyway thanx for the info. Wiki has lotts of info but (atleast the one i checked) they don’t mention the caliber.:neutral:

Give the jobs to your wife and she can take care of the rest too…that should free up some ME time. :slight_smile:

Wasnt trying to be a dick…we all stand corrected at some point. Anyhow try both versions or just the name of the gun and you should be okay.

Sir! ! ! Yes Sir! ! ! This soldier has no problems and definatley appreciates the info and the suggestions.