Call of Duty 3

IT’S OFFICIAL :stuck_out_tongue: the release of Call of Duty 3 has been told the public, everything is disclosed but the announcement :frowning:

Really. They sure are getting ahead of themselves. :lol:

call of duty 3 ???
they havent even released call of duty 2 though mate.

I know but they did it anyway :?

Do you heve any picture text,link prove this :lol: :lol:

http://www.callofdutyx.com/

And PC ZONE Magazine, I read it in there too.

Hi,
I stand corrected :oops:
I can not believe they are producing a “Call of Duty 3”, whilst there is all this commotion about making “Call of Duty 2”, its crazy heh heh, :lol: , but if Number’s #, 2 and 3 are as good as the original “Call of Duty”, then ill be in my element.

Call of Duty 3 seams good . :wink:

You don’t even know what it’s about yet >=/

Yes but i tell seams good CoD3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh Heh , well for the first year or so when call of duty has been out on the shelves, you realise it’s going to cost some what $100 (australian money) …simular to americans prices…what i do is hire games from Blockbuster Video and then burn them and put a crack on them. :lol:

I’m going to do what you do from now on :smiley: do you use DVD’s or just CD’s?

Guys what do you think Call of Duty 3 will be about ? I think they would move into the Pacific Campaign ? The reason is that CoD and CoD II basically covered all theatres of war (Western Front, Eastern Front, Africa). Although I don’t know how fun the Pacific Campaign would play… (Think Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault) sigh… :frowning: What’s your take on CoD 3 ? :slight_smile:

I used Cd’s for CD-rom and DVD for Dvd games. :wink: :wink:

Well no one but the makers knows what to expect from the game itself 8) , we just have to wait…but CoD 2 is my main priority to get at the moment.

I not play CoD2 yet missions are cool isnt it.

CoD2 hasnt even come out yet mate, but i have to say that call of Duty and call of duty expansion pack : United offensive kick all war games ass, especially medal of honour. 8) :smiley:
hopefully in CoD2 or CoD3 they will have a proper high graphic realistic battle of D-day with many men and weapons. 8)

Cool D-DAY i like games with normandy campaign. :wink:

Yeah same, mind you i wasn’t to fond on the d-day skirmish mission in battlefield 1942, if your the germans on the MG’s then you die immediatly lol
Plus only a few americans storm the beach when there was really thousands. :lol: :lol:

CoD is the best when he come out we have perfect game in normandy campaign. :wink: