Call of Duty 5 Confirmed

Says it right here, but lets hope it is not as bad as CoD3.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/839/839081p1.html
Now it is america, britian, and maybe australia facing the Japaneese Empire in WW2.

it doesnt say anything about ww2, i think its going to be about that epilouge on the plane

Its Pacific war alright. Already there is a rebellion on the COD4 forums against another ww2 COD and I can see why as ww2 has been done to death.

i think that a ww2 game needs to be made within the same realm as COD4. COD3 sucked, and i felt that it was rushed out as was the latest couple of MOH games. I would just like for a good realistic WW2 game to be made that could apply all the same principals as COD4 and battlefield2 online (ranks and unlocks and such)

what about cod 5 1861-1865

haha, yeah take a shot and 5 minutes later you’ll get another

sry more, its not going to happen, maybe COD5 The Vietnam War

Finally, a game that puts Australian Troops fighting in the Pacific and Europe, or maybe not? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree that COD3 was not a very good game, but I wouldn’t terribly mind the CoD series going back into a WW2 setting.

Maybe COD5 The Pacific

CoD5 is in the Pacific and will be WW2. I hope they create it the same as what they did with CoD4. CoD4 just had a way of keeping you in the game.

How about CoD 5: the Korean War?

Well it could make the forgotten war more noticed

Actually, the ultimate game would be Call of Duty 5: The Tripoli War.

COD 5, WWI: trench warfare, Gallipoli, and the Balkans…

Or even COD 5, Ghengis Khan: cavelry, swords, and pestilence… lol…

Or COD5, Caveman attack

Lol, that reminds me of that old Ringo Starr flick, Caveman. I have seen very few, if any, movies that were dumber than that one.

its going to COD 5: World at War. It is in the Pacific between americans and japanese.

Yep, and its going to be like the COD4 online, as I heard, and will include perks and weapons from the Japanese and Americans for sure but maybe Germans and Brits to. Don’t know but it could be.

Call of Duty World at War, will be set in 3 areas, The Pacific, Russian Front, and Berlin, you will play as 3 differant soldiers (like COD2), there will be a tonne of new features and old features from previous Call of Dutys like Vehicles and Artillery strikes, it will have a ranking system like COD4, and you will be able to customize your character like in R6V2, you will be able to swim for the first time in a COD game, and you will also be able to climb up and onto things like trees and roofs which will make sniping with a Mosin-Nagant sooooo sweet.