Call of Duty Black Ops Nazi Zombies

What is anyone’s views on the nazi zombies on call of duty?
I kind of enjoyed it but i played it too much(that’s normaly the case why i don’t play certain games anymore).

All I know is, that they were created to counter the Zombies of “Проект зомби Ленин” (Zombie project Lenin) . This project was intended to militarily exploit Lenin’s condition after he was so Cursed by Rasputin for his part in the Romanoff murders. The Reich, fearing a soldier Zombie gap, proceeded to enact the “Programme Gepanzert Sturm Zombie”( Armored storm Zombie). :wink: :slight_smile:

Gepanzert Sturm Zombies.jpg

I have no idea what thread it is in, but there were a few posts commenting on the seeming Anglo-American fascination with tying the Nazis to the occult and supernatural. I think if you search for the film thread on “Outpost,” you’ll see some opinions on the Nazis at the end of COD. I myself didn’t enjoy it too much as it was impossible to win and seem to lack a point…

As with most Countries, and Religions, Germany had its own brand of Shamanism, which some may consider an occult practice. when I was in Germany, I had toured a number of the Castles and palace buildings, and the guides would always take time to point out the rooms in these places where such practice occurred. They would explain the things in the room in some detail, and usually added some tidbit about the reich, and its observance of these practices. This may have been soley for the purpose of magically transferring money from my pocket to theirs, but it was talked about in every one of the visits. I know very little of German “Pow wow” magic, (has nothing to do with the american Indians) So can offer no real info about it, just of my experiences there.

I vaguely remember it from COD: World at War and something to do with JFK and Zombies in COD: Black OPs, didn’t really interest me as it’s a survival mode.

Agreed. But it’s fun to play it co-op! So you can see how far you and a bunch of friends can go! haha.

yea, i remember getting to level 50 on Nacht Der Untoten, i even uploaded a video on youtube a year ago (here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIt0sDwJf4k)
i have spent countless hours playing this Co-Op my self with some old school buddies, i find it most enjoyable when camping in a corner or something giving eachother covering fire while reloading and eventually being overuned:P

I use to play it a lot. I think the highest I ever got was like 46, I use to really enjoy it a lot but then it got a little boring. I like to play some custom maps but my computer can’t run it. so ya. Its a pretty fun game to play

agreed, i had some custom maps too