Call of Duty

Hi :smiley:
I have heard that soon enough Call of Duty 2 will be coming out soon on PC, hopefully in 5 months, maybe sooner.
I am not sure if it already out in some other countries already but I am so excited for it to arrive in Australia :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Does anyone know what it will be like ?

oooo ooo o oo ooooo oOOO And when will it come to mac!?

S.A.M. you still don’t want to buy a PC instead? :smiley: :smiley:

SAM,i recommend you the athlon64 3200+ procesor,its one of the bests in the market,it has the best rendiment,specially for games.Its cheaper than pentium IV with dual procesor,and much better
And the Videocard GeForce5600 with 256 mb is great!,and cheap!.
The DDR 512 mb is cheap and good.
The Mother Series ASUS for Single Micropocesor are great for the athlon 64.
The gabinets depend in your money.
the important are the energy limits (watts,or something like that in english),so,the gabinet dont need those deluxes shits,the good is when its big.because of the refrigeration.

And the prefered monitors are lcd’s,they are too much cheap (at least in my country),so,with a 15’’ is enough (depends in your money.

The sound card,soundblaster.with support of 5.1 home theather is good.

The pcs are cheaper than macs,and better,except if you want to do your movie,and edit it.

The keyboard,mouse and the keyboard,you select.

If you want a printer,hewlett packard is the best.

This are the suggestions of a novice student of computers engineering.

but,the money is always a trouble,so,i recommend you to buy a normal machine and don`t upgrade a mac.

Yes MAC’s are awsome for Graphics and video but when it comes to video games pc rigs are the way to go. Mac’s have games but the list is kind of limited and they cost a bit too if you can get at least a gig of ram I mean 512 is good but with games like bf2 machines are needing the best now a days by such demanding games pretty soon i think 512 will be obsolete. i think i spelt that wrong. newegg.com has cheap ram i bought myself another 512 stick for only 30 bucks. :smiley:

Well,if you have enough money,buy like me a DDR2 of 1 mb.

and an ati radeon of 256 deluxe last model.(and you will have much better graphics than mac)

bf2 can run in a pentium IV of 2400 with a geforce4mx5200 easily.

The money don´t grows in the tree´s mate (sadly :frowning: ).

but soon,i will have to work with them

I don’t have DDR2 ram I just have DDR my friend had R2 and he had to go through this whole thing to get the right kind of ram for him =)

excuse me,i don´t understand.
but i have to say that the ddr2 is a marvel,sadly,i have the ddr too :frowning: .

And i have DDR Ram too.

Well i dont want to be annoying but this is a room about call of duty 2 and not computer makes.

Sorry we don’t tallk about ram enymore .

Yeah but all I know is that the Americans take Point Du Havoc, British is somewhere in the North African desert, and the only Russian part of the E3 Trailer is like… the top of a factory in the Russian winter :stuck_out_tongue: , w/e it is IT LOOKS LIKE A HELL OF A GOOD TIME 8)

N.A. should be fun!!! Do you know exactly what missions in N.A.??

No im not too sure on what missions in N.A, but i did hear that you can choose your character in north africa, ( i mean as in , english, or south african or etc etc.)

are u serious?? you can be South African???

Im pretty sure, and other countries, because my friend’s friend knows a guy that works with the making of call of duty :smiley: 8) 8) 8)

I’m sure everyone here was dissapointed with the original British CoD missions except for Peagesus Bridge. Well, the call to fight in Holland is nearing it’s fall release date. The mod Operation Market Garden will be free for download about the same time CoD2 is released. I have all the info on this if anyone is interested.

How could you not??? :lol:

I am waiting CoD2 released about 1 november ,too long ,missions with british in africa will be cool ,

I have to say i have never heard of this market expansion :slight_smile: could you provide a link where it proves that theory??

It’s really not a technical expansion from Activision like UO but it’s about 20 new missions in Holland that give the player a chance to beef up the Call of Duty British campaigns. Let tell you, the game’s main SP and MP menus are EXCELLENT!!!

It’s at www.bdt-gaming.com