Cannot get photos to upload.

Every time I try to upload a photo it goes to “Upload error” after around 20 seconds.

Can someone check the log files if they exists and see why my error happened? My SN is the same here and on photo portion.

how large is the photo?

Very High Res - 2.89 Mb If this is the reason it wont upload because of a file size limitation you need to rework the uploader to report that instead of a generic error screen.

I was under the assumption this site was for high quality photos, and that would be what i could upload. let me know the limits… size, dimensions etc.

The software does not accept files larger than 2 MB. You should download a tool like “Downsizer” to decrease the photo’s size and it’ll work.

picasa is good as well.

Have photoshop… maybe i will maybe i wont.

Microsoft have a free powertool called “image resizer”.

guys im not a dummy… i have acdsee so resizing my photos in a batch would be no problem.

how hard would it be to connected our forum account to the image posting account? So we could view each others submissions?

Simply open the picture with “Paint” and change size, you cant get easier that that.

Downsizer, the software I adviced doesn’t necessarily decrease the photo’s dimensions but the data volume.

how hard would it be to connected our forum account to the image posting account? So we could view each others submissions?

Forum and photo site are not connected concerning user accounts. You’re already registered on the photo site. You can use the comment function over there.