Century of Warfare

My friend recently bought volumes 4 and 5 of “Century of Warfare” which is a documentary DvD of all wars of the 20th century. Of course this includes the bloodiest most destructive war known to man AKA WWII. He let me borrow them for a bit, and I was thinking of uploading these great DvD documentarys on torrent for the people on this forum. If anyone is interested in dling this, please respond to this thread. You can easily burn this to a DvD disc and view them on a regular DvD player (assuming that yours can…cause not all DvD players accept burnt DvD discs.)

Info on the DvDs here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008PHCY/102-0020937-1422522?v=glance&n=130

I’ll gladly take it. Dunno if I can get it to work, but I’ll sure as hell give it a try.

Also, if I do get it to work, could you upload the WWI part too?

Unfortunately I dont have the volumes with WWI. Anyways, if enough people from this forum want this then I will upload them via torrent.

i am really interested, thanks

kk…if at least 4 more people say theyll dl this then I will prepare it for upload. :wink:

I am game for it, but will it work with my dail-up? :lol:

Henk

kk…if at least 4 more people say theyll dl this then I will prepare it for upload. :wink:[/quote]
i will put them on net if you want to
i go to a lot of forum that they have tons of members using BT

kk…if at least 4 more people say theyll dl this then I will prepare it for upload. :wink:[/quote]
i go to a lot of forum that they have tons of members using BT[/quote]

Sounds good to me, but still I want at least several people downloading from me so it wont go to slow for some people.

i go to a lot of forum that they have tons of members using BT[/quote]

Sounds good to me, but still I want at least several people downloading from me so it wont go to slow for some people.[/quote]

no offense, how about you try to put online first and see if the spee is fast enough