Challenger 2 vs Land Rover

Which would win in a fight, a shark or a bear?

This question is unlikely to be answered here, but what I can supply you with is a clip from the UK TV show ‘Top Gear’. It’s a piece on a new Range Rover and its cross-country abilities. Enjoy!

Range Rover

If that wasn’t enough, in a bond-like sequence from the same programme, a Lotus Exige takes on … you’ll have to wait and see! :smiley:

Exige

Already done mate

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=891

Arrse. Look what happens when I stop reading in the site for a few days. Anyhoo, hopefully the Apache clip is new for here.

Challenger 2?,do something more interesting like an M1A1/A2 Abrams vs another of those.

M1 versus what Erwin? M1 v Challenger or M1 v Ranger Rover?

M1 versus what Erwin? M1 v Challenger or M1 v Ranger Rover?[/quote]

Range Rover vs. TAM?

M1 vs M1…Leopard 2? :smiley: :lol:

M1 versus what Erwin? M1 v Challenger or M1 v Ranger Rover?[/quote]

Range Rover vs. TAM?[/quote]

Range Rover vs. VCA?

VCA:

Would you be able to explain why the VCA would be more exciting? Is it faster cross-country or better able to track moving targets whilst itself moving? Is there another reason I’d missed?

Oooh, ooooh. waves hand at back of class I can! I can!

Range Rover vs VCA would be more exciting because the VCA wouldn’t need to let the RR off the hook all the time - it’d be a genuine challenge for a self-propelled artiillery piece to engage a single fast moving Ranger Rover around Salisbury Plain.

well,with a shot of the VCA,i think the power and the area of fire counts :wink:

a push bike vs monster truck…

:lol: :lol: well… let’s see here…