Chez Skorzeny. - Modern/Post-War Photos | Gallery

Chez Skorzeny.

Martinstown House, genteel farmhouse in the heart of "horseracing country", County Kildare, Ireland, owned and resided in by Otto Skorzeny between 1959 and 1969. Skorzeny enjoyed a pretty colourful postwar life in which the promotion of a possible "Fourth Reich" played a large part. Clearly, there was no shortage of money to fund this process. Martinstown House is now run as a small, luxury country house hotel and farm by a family unconnected with this aspect of its history. For some reason, its former scar-faced owner is not mentioned on its website ... Best regards, JR.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.ww2incolor.com/gallery/modern/32880/chez-skorzeny.

He did mix with the elite and even had a reception in his honor which is probably where he met Haughey.
Hidden History: Ireland’s Nazis, never seen it repeated which is a shame and not surprising when since it’s RTE.

I don’t suppose you have a floor plan and a set of blueprints for this house … I’m thinking of building a new place on some waterfront property I own…love this house!