Christmas songs too early?

I live in the usa and down in a area where there are only three radio stations right after thanksgiving all three played christmas music on december 2 too early don’t you think?

Well here since the end of november people hang there fake santa claus in the chimney or wall 1 month early! I even hate making up the christmas tree, last year it was done on December 23 :lol: :lol:

My oppinon, if it’s snowing, not too early. :smiley:

I love Christmas so the sooner they start, the longer they last! :smiley:

I hate Xmas, bah Humbug. How much will you spend? Last year our presents came to millions of pounds…

Edit Sp

Sure we spend a lot, but Its Christmas bonus money after all :lol:

Agree! :lol: :lol:

Christmas i am happy i like winter and holidays,we spent money so what its christmas one time in year. :wink:

christmas shoping is the worst people go to early every store has somthing at the last second.

christmas shoping is the worst people go to early every store has somthing at the last second.[/quote]

IMO Phantom was talking about shopping for Christmas not about last minute Christmas shopping. It is a huge difference!

My Grandfather always said that instead of the death penalty they should take the person and make them sit and listen to xmas music for a year. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am actually quite shocked, three days into advent and I haven’t heard fecking Slade yet, atht must be some sort of record. :lol:

About that only Chrimble tune I can stand is the Kirsty McColl/Toothless Pogue b’stard one (name escapes me) but even that has been debased because the PC cretins have started muting the word “faggot” (meaning an Item of firewood). “Cheap slut on junk” is apparently a perfectly acceptable lyric though. :roll:

What about ‘Can’t you send the cavalry’? Had a couple happy pissed up christmas with that on in the Naafi after a dirty-filthy-orphan-singly-on-christmas-duty cookhouse Chrimbo dinner.

christmas shoping is the worst people go to early every store has somthing at the last second.[/quote]

IMO Phantom was talking about shopping for Christmas not about last minute Christmas shopping. It is a huge difference![/quote]

Yup Christmas is one time in year and we can spent money on shopping and presents,just buy gift on time not in last minute. :wink:

Christmas in my opinion is a fake celebration. People join everyone else in their family just this time in the year and all is harmony and good spirit. But a few months later no one acts like this. How would the world be if everyone acted the same way as in christmas :roll:

Skint.

What be nice to your God-awful relatives all year round? You must be F**KING JOKING!

I’d weigh 50 stone and be permanently either pissed or unconcious.

If you are not good to them all year, then you shouldn’t be good to them never, not even in Christmas, that’s my point.
Cuts what does skint mean :roll: :oops:

Skint = no money