Clinton vs Trump. The Game is on?

Who will be the next president of the most powerful country of the world. I am a software Engineer In Accenture in India. I got a lot of job offers from USA. But there are rumors that Trump will not allow Skilled Persons now. He will reject all Visas. Is it true?

No, if a person wishes to enter the U.S, legally, in accordance to all present immigration Law,they will be welcome assuming they pass the background check process.
It is true that he wishes to stop Muslim immigration until an effective vetting process can be implemented, to separate the Jihadi’s from the honest people. This was done once before under a different President.

I am not particularly expert on US immigration law, although it is a matter of great interest in my part of the World, the Emerald Isle. However, I do know a bit about how the US Government relates to its corporations (and corporate alliances), and I cannot see how Trump - even if he wins - could stand up against the software lobbies when it came to the latter’s requirement of being able to recruit skilled foreign workers. In fact, this would represent a crazy anomaly that even the European Union could not come up with.

Then, of course, there is the question of whether The Donald has a chance of winning the General Election. I am reluctant to be too definite about this; I have been wrong so far, never thinking that he could get this far. That having been said - the extensive opinion polling that is characteristic of America’s endless electoral cycle is now suggesting that Trump’s support is crystallizing at a level that should make it impossible for him to win. At this stage, he seems to have alienated so many constituencies - including Hispanics, African Americans, better-educated Whites (including even better-educated White oldsters …) that, even if Hillary does not appeal to many, they will vote for her to keep Trump out. No doubt the race will tighten as it intensifies. However, things are looking good for Hill - unless, of course, another major Islamaniac outrage occurs in the States in the next couple of months. And, when it comes to supine acquiescence with the will of the corporations, the Clintons have quite a track record.

Congratulations on the job offers. Hope all goes well for you, whatever you decide to do. Best regards, JR.