Coat Albert Speer for selling

Omg I really want that coat :smiley:
Who also wants this coat? :slight_smile:

For 12K I doubt anyone wants it.

Hmm yes but I think that’s not sooo expensive for an historical piece as that. You even can’t find that in a museum :wink: Ps: the price (starting) is now 9900 usd :slight_smile:

Hey I asked the seller about a certificate or something … and a minute later he posted a certificate or ownership-document. He answered that he didn’t post a scan of the document because he was scared for people that would make copies of it. Thats why he posted a photo of the document. I searched in his text and he mentioned the document before posting the photo of it, I didn’t saw that :wink:

Did you ask the seller whether the coat had been immunised against polio, measles, mumps, chicken pox, chlamydia, oestrus, and so on, usually with the Zyklon B process?

I’m pretty sure that Speer required all his clothes to have certificates for such immunisation from Bayer or IG Farben. Each paper certificate had a corresponding fabric label which was usually sewn into the lining of the left sleeve cuff, just above his eye colour, SS number, blood type, and barge and seat number for the invasion of Britain.

If the cuff label is in good condition and confirms Speer as the owner (because Hitler used the same tailor, and a Hitler coat would be worth vastly more), it sounds like a good buy.

Do check it for proper Vril infusion documentation as well. (Madge suggested it.)

Good point. I’d forgotten about that.

It raises the risk that even now there could still be Vril infusion residue in the coat, which would expose anyone handling it to serious health risks as they wouldn’t be taking the antidotes that Speer, Hitler and other senior Nazis took to counter the risks of that infusion.

I checked the Vril infusion data sheet and it says it has a half life of 80 years, so it would still be a long way from being inert.

Personally, I wouldn’t touch a coat like that.

Madge was on her break at the Little Al-ee-inn Diner, and said that one of the Vril coats was unaccounted for, and that its uncontrolled presence in the modern World could result in Chaos. Now that this one has surfaced, it is no doubt that the Vril civilization will emerge from their inner Earth Lair, in order to reclaim it, as long term exposure to even very low levels are considered dangerous to Humans.

Speer is an interesting member of Adolf Hitler’s entourage. If memory serves me well, he never admitted to knowing anything about the Holocaust, preferring not to question his subordinates or other individuals within Hitler’s inner circle on the Berg whenever the topic came up. He claims that his culpability was preferring not to know the full extent of Hitler’s crimes, citing overwork and anxiety attacks as an excuse. We have no way of knowing what transpired when Speer stopped writing his memoirs or what he chose not to remember. All we have today is conjecture and speculation, at least that is how historians portray the matter. As head of armaments in Nazi Germany, which employed, and enslaved, civilians living in conquered territory, surely he would have known the conditions inside the concentration camps or visited them, if only for a few minutes.