COD BIG RED ONE

AN AWesome game this is going to be huh

CoD is better.

it seems Cod dont have german campaign, is that true?

you mean you become german? no besides multiplayer it doesnt.

CoD probably has the best campaigns of any FPS. The multiplayer is also very good.

I’ve yet to see an FPS that allows you to play a German only campaign.

I guess it may strike a few people odd as to play and kill ALlied forces. =
MoH is great though it kind of started the whole WW2 gaming franchise for the most part. I remember playing Omaha beach into the wee hours of the morning. Fun times.

Cod have German mod patch ,i forgot adress but i think it can be found here www.germanfront.com here you can download ,patch it about 150-200 mb :wink:

I cannot decide between these two great games! :o

CoD hands down… Best WWII FPS ever! :smiley: I play the CoD2 demo everyday… I’m such a freak :frowning:

Decide for CoD he is better nad today 25.10.2005 CoD is out for PC i think. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I always play CofD but as I don’t have MofH I can’t say which is better.

Looking forward to CofD 2 when it comes out - Dec 05???

CofD map “FOY” in Base Assault mode in multiplayer is great. It seem quite realistic, to me I want teh game to be “how it was” for Grandpa, not with weapons that didn’t exist etc.

It’s been said several times before. CoD is more realistic because it’s not like in MoH where you’re just one guy going against hordes of stupid enemies, but rather you have to use teamwork and the enemies are smarter and even better equiped.

Off course we are tell that many time on this forum,CoD is more realistic but MOH is benn first game with good graphic and ww2 tematic,but viva CoD . :lol: :lol:

the title big red one makes me think of something else :? :smiley:

Have to say that CoD2 was SUCH an anti-climax.

Not felt like this since I was a young lad on a promise, bought the condoms and everything, only for her to back out. Anti-climax all the way.

CoD = fantastic.
CoD UO = Orgasmic.
CoD2 = what were they thinking. Even the good stuff like being able to sprint that was introduced in UO has been removed - pants.

what i thought was dissapointing was that the game didn’t have tank missions where you can drive a Sherman :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Who would want to drive one of them Tommy Cookers? Sorry, but I’d take a German Panzer to a Sherman any day of the week. Although, it seems quantity has a quality all its own, otherwise we would still be back at Normandy. :lol:

well call of duty finest hour you can drive in a sherman, and the health regenerates. and btw in in big red one you CAN DRIVE a panzer 8)

I know. :slight_smile:

Is the Big Red One a Mod?