CoD:Modern warfare2-back to the cold war future:)

Just yerstarday i’got the pirate copy of that brilliant game.
I/m in shock guyes:)
The gameplay is a fine , as always for CoD series , but the …story is … a really race-hate. I’ve did never feel such a strong will to …drop the a-bomb on the Washington before:)
See the plot

Modern Warfare 2 …, the Ultranationalists seize control of Russia and declare Zakhaev a hero and martyr. Meanwhile, Vladimir Makarov, one of Zakhaev’s former lieutenants, begins a campaign against Europe by committing numerous acts of terrorism.

The russian nationalistic organisation declared the( guss who?) …Chechen mafiosi who murdered the russians of “its russian leader”:smiley: :wink: :mrgreen:

the Russian maniacs start the series of terrosistic attack all over the world , including …the mass slaughter in major Russian aurport.
After that the …russian “social oppinoin” :wink: blame the …( guess who again?)…the USA.
And Russia start the… Invasion to America:mrgreen: for …retribution:)(Why not to use the hydrogen SBM for that holy aim ?)
Ah no , the ONLY invasion, it so familiar to russians.
After that the brave (becouse immortal :))american raingers repel the invasion of hords of russian paratrupers over …Texas or something else:)
I’ve passed only couple of missions last night but that’s more then enough…
What is interesting, the inner oppinion blame the foreign state in inner terroristic attack (see the analogy with 9’11?)
The new Russian Al-Kaeda2 is ready for your purposes, gentlements…
Sure it just a game for fun , but though…

The “No Russian” level was removed from the Russian version of the game, not surprised really but once your past the mass slaughter and on to fighting the police with their shields it’s a good level and an important part of the over all story.

I’m only a few levels in myself, the oil rig level to be exact but i’m enjoying it.
The American urban levels are very good, just crank the difficulty up a bit to have some real fun. Other levels are nothing new so far, the all have a “You must rush against the clock” feel to them.

Just incase no one knows but there is another Cod listed on Activisons forecast, been dubbed Cod 2010.

Take it easy, Chevan. I slaughtered divisions of German soldiers in the MoH and CoD series, annihilated German zombie mutants in the Wolfenstein series and wasted East-German troops who fought for a Russo-Mongolian Empire in Iron Storm! :D;)

Yes dude, i know your fate is much much worse:)
So you are not against to drop a bomb on Washington?:smiley:

Beaten the game in just over 4 hours, some interesting levels in there but other than that it’s way to short.
On the story been American v Russian future cold it sort of sorts its self out as you get furture along. The way i took it was alittle like the movie Sum of all Fears but with the added Ultranationalists seize control of Russia and the invasion happened. I’m not going into detail incase someone else is still playing but the story and some levels are all about away to stop the war and bring the true perpetrator into the light.

:lol::lol: Yep done the same with exception of the last got to try it :lol::lol:

ha ha red dawn 2 ? even redder

You have to admit that CoD: MW2 struck really close to home. The thought of fighting Russians (or any enemy for that matter) off from a McDonalds or Taco Bell was a sad thought. It’s a possibility as well. A major country like China could send its 2 billion people over and rock our world.