Combat Photographer Needed!

For some of the older members you probably remember that we used to have a combat photograher. Would would like to revive this position. This would require you to be on quite often. You will be mainly dealing with images…making ppl avatars, working with me on new ranks systems, helping people with sig pics…etc etc. Also you will need to advise ppl that they need to have a ww2 related avatar.

Since they amount of effort that will be needed we will try to spice things up for you a bit. We have not really decided on any perks this might have along with it. Ill have to think. You will NOT become a mod just coz you take this position.

Please let me know if your interested!

SS Tiger??? Not sure if you have the time!

I would help in the avatars or the ranks. I will be glad to help you out. Just notify me and I will be on alot more. If you do not need my help, please PM me. I could get a avatar of a relative in WW2.

Please if your interested post some of your work. You can find the Rank thread in Site Feedback to work on some of those issues as an example. I need someone who is good and has experience with images.

I totally missed this thread! I’d be happy and proud to take this position!

Your Hired! We have seen what you can do so no need for a resume. :smiley: Anyhow ill PM you with the details.

Congrats to SS Tiger and Thanks!

Thank you, I’m glad to take on a role helping this forum!

SS Tiger if you need some help on pictures or need some just contact me. I would love to help you.