Combat photographer’s avatar and signature requests

If you’d like a custom signature or avatar picture please post your requests here. If anyone else other than myself would like to take on a request feel free too. Remember avatar pictures must be World War 2 related however signatures do not have to be, avatars shouldn’t exceed 100x100 pixels in size. There is no limit on the size of signature pictures but keep them to a sensible size

Any questions regarding whether an image is appropriate should be directed at either me or any of the moderators.

Kindest regards, SS Tiger

Slight correction:
Only avatars must be ww2 related. On signatures it is recommended to have something ww2 related, but anything else you might have it should comply with our forum rules.

Amended! :slight_smile:

SS Tiger…do you think you could possibly make my STUG IV signature larger please? Many thanks!!! =D

Salute
Cherryoh!

I can try, though you may loose some resolution.

Here are a few options,

If you want any changes just ask!

Can you get me a better and bigger M1 garand sig and if possible a m4 sherman

Thanks SS Tiger!!! =D

This any good?

aw sweet thats the coolest man thx

SS Tiger will be enforcing this rule as well as the staff. Disregard could result in an infraction point!

Why? Surely an avatar is someones personal standard?

What’s next? Everyone to have identical signatures and posts?

PS. WHere has the picture of the girl painting wings gone? She was my avatar since arrival, but has dissappeared.

I actually only just recently noticed.

Well this is a world war 2 forum 1000ydstare. So it makes sense that your avatar has to be world war 2 related. I approve of this avatar rule, makes sense to me.

It has been long standing to have a ww2 related avatar! Sigs our recommended but not demanded. Every avatar on this site will be ww2 related or removed. Sigs are personal. Just as you pick which rank style you wish to be. The staff will not move on the avatar point. So please make them ww2 related.

Just in case anyone was wondering:

32bravo’s avatar is ww2 related so no reason to bother with further discussion on that. Its a ww2 symbol. Didnt see it a first but after he explained it was clear.

SS Tiger can we get started on this Russian ranking system when you have a chance. Need a pic for each rank and the name in russian. Might have to get some help from our russian friends for that. PM me if you have any problems. Thanks.

Certainly, I’m having trouble finding rank pictures though, any links to help?

Regards, SS Tiger

Do the ones on this page help

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4118&page=2

just need to be separated.

These any good?