Combat Photographer!

I would like to bring this back.

SS Tiger would be a good guy for this and I want to know what you guys think.

We need someone to handle images and avatars. Maybe some advantages with it???

What do ya think?

Also we need a new good symbol for it. Cant seem to find the old one.

I think that is a good idea, the forum is gaining momentum every day so there are many new members.

I put the advert out to see who might be interested.

Alos I was thinking maybe we need someone to do a monthly newsletter. Probably have to work with ww2admin on this one so he can include the main site updates.

Well SS Tiger is going to be the new combat photographer. He is now a “partial” staff member. So please help in anyway he needs.

He have access here?

Anytime!

Dont think we are going to go that far just yet.

Altough he might be a good possiblity for a mod later on. But lets see how he does as the CP. We really need this position to work IMO.

Issue on avatars:

I granted them 3 days to reflect on changes.
http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=97130#post97130

I noticed that 32Bravo was warned. I figure that he asked GS about that and GS reverted the infractions.

Thanks GS! If you don’t agree with my proposal, please delete my post there.

32bravo’s avatar is ww2 related so no reason to bother with further discussion on that. Its a ww2 symbol. Didnt see it a first but after he explained it was clear.

Ahhh! I didn’t know… It happened me once (several months ago) with a German user. I asked her to change its avatar and she expalined me how it’s ww2 related.

My bad!

come to think about it, does it really matter that the avator has to be ww2 related? i have been to a lot of hockey forum, all of them dont require their members to have hockey related avator.

Well FW, take a look at http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48859&postcount=4

We could debate - of course - on the existing rules.

i know that rule, thanks anyways
i have to ask why we need our members to have ww2 avators though, what purpose would that serve?

Personally I think it helps keep the theme of the site. Plus I think it tells more about the person.

Seconded!