Company of heroes.

Has anyone played the new company of heroes game it is probably the best ww2 stratagy game out there here is the link to the site http://www.companyofheroesgame.com/index_en.html?section=&country=UK&month=1&day=28&year=1985

I have not played it,but i saw the review and it looked real good

The review is right but you need a good computer to play it Duo Core2 now if you wan’t that ir’s about £215 but it’s worth it

Do not get it if your computer is old, has a hard time loading, or horriable at playing disc.

I think mine is that but if not ill use my uncles

Well,guess what I got it and it does not work on my uncles or mine,it needs 6.5 GB,1 GB Ram,and256 MB NIVIDA GeForce 6800 series or better.

I play Company of Heroes.I have a 2.6p4 1 gig ram,9800pro.The minimum specs say you can play with a 64mb video card but you would prolly lag on the big maps.I can on medium/low graphics without lag but I have it on lower so that way during game I will not have to worry about lag.The only time I have lagged was when I was doing a lan with another person and I was hosting 6 bots.

hey is it really as good as i heard

the problem with COH is that the axis gets armor too fast, faster than the allies could ever hope, and it seems that the patches just make this problem worse so if you have no intention of playing online, don’t bother patching

Yesterday i’ve downloaded CoH.
i have to say that after the FacesOfWar2 the CoH is far from the best strategy . In the CoH you can’t even rotate the camera and management of you units is much worst
Finaly i’l deleted this came through 2 hours.:wink:
Faces of War2 is much better practically in any aspects , believe me guys.

Ever heard of the ten Minutes Sherman/Croc?

For maps with less Victorypoints build a Weapon Support Center and when there are many maps or small maps barraks. Then you skip the other one and go straight for the supply deport, which unlocks the tank command. Et voilà - my record had been eight minutes on Montherme.
When you upgrade as German to unlock the Panzer Command and get to Tier4, it costs you around 1500 Manpower etc. and the fastest Panzer IV had been around 15 minutes :wink:
But … two veterancy one Panzer IV can beat a Pershing - very nice :smiley: … gosh … i have time :roll:

www.gamereplays.org for really good advices :wink:

OMG OMG !!! have u guys even played COH for five minutes ! what da hell is axis getting tanks in 5 minutes … to get axis tanks u need to tech through skirmish phase assault phase and battle phase which cost alot of fuel and MP. and how da hell u cant change the camera angle !!! just hold alt and use mouse. plus u can group ur units as much as u like ! next time play longer before posting BS !

the first post on this forum was made about 6 months after the game was even released

i think it is the best world war 2 strategy game . the battles are detailed . but i think it could be better . with a variety of armed vehicles and some other tanks

I have play this game and it is great!!Have realistic graffics,very nice sound and the most weapons of wwii.:smiley:

my friend tell me Faces of War2 have more armour i naver try only one point
of Faces of War2 i not like too much front box illustration i like CoH box art . i will play Faces of War2 if . my friend give some copy for me to try.

ive never even heard of Faces of war 2, ive heard of the first one! COH is amazing! by far the best strategy game out! just all the little minor details of the game make it awesome!
the fact buildings dont have health is wkd! if a tank shell hits the wall of the building it will blow a hole in ti intead of just lowering its health! amazing :slight_smile: lol

graphics are awesome, gameplay is awesome, game is awesome! :slight_smile:

HAS any one played COH OF
COH OF is extremely enjoy able

Hey question, does anyone play this online if so pm me or just tell me here, o somyhi, GO THAILAND, I have family there

opposing fronts its damn good game (expansion) tactics timing strategy etc but the bad is that you need to have internet to play the game