Congratulations to the mod(s)

I know there’s a touch of the Herman’s in this, but thanks to whoever for removing all those crap posts from Marko and Co.

If they’d been allowed to go on a bit longer, their daily posting rate would have exceeded ali j’s, if that’s possible. :smiley:

Yes, thanks! I got online this AM and there were like thirty new threads:shock: and only ten of them were aly j’s.:smiley: Ha-ha, just kidding aly!

That was Nick…

I didn’t think it would be you, given your well known deficiencies as outlined at #63 by the publisher of intermittent, unsolicited and completely impartial reviews of mods’ performance. :smiley: http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5722&page=5

Nick, however, is the very model of a modern major (albeit substantive captain) moderator. :wink: :smiley:

Copy Cat. I started the Mod Appreciation day last mth already. I am on top of it. I didn’t fall off the turnip truck ya know.Anyways, at last we see eye to eye on at least One Thing…That The Mode are The best!

OH cool Rising Sun took notice of my post. WOO YEAH;)
Yes thanks mods for moving crappy threads and not mine Cheers.:smiley:

Im laughing now,HaHaHa. but i think ww2freak32 might take over my spot.
cheers

These %$#&ing spammers are making me late for work! :mad:

Well, if the spam keeps going like it is, I might just be able to make major pretty quickly…

Thanks for the atta’boy though…

Well i appreciate what you doing for this web site.

The spamming problem is getting way out of control. id like to publicly thank the guys for donating the time to keep on top of this. We may need to appoint a Spamfinder general soon.

Uh-oh. I’ve seen that episode and don’t want to be it!

One down already, and the list is shrinking! Who’s next?