Conmemorative shirt.

A former army soldier who fought in the 1982 war has became graphic designer and his design office had released a new proposal for the Footbal team shirt wich included the disputed islands Map…

I do this because I fell that our claim to this land is more than fair and also as some way of teraphy

The AFA ( Asociacion del Futbol Argentina. Argentine Football Association) had rejected the shirt since the FIFA forbid clearly any political Propaganda/claim in the international encounters.

C.B had not ceased in his attemp and now is offering this shirt for any Footbal/Rugby/Basketball/Hockey team with skyblue blue and or white in its shield colours.

I am pretty sure that more than one member in here will have some questions,suggestions, aditions to this partular issue.

Instead give me the usual ranting you can go directly to the source, I think Carlos would be more than pleased to hear your comments. :mrgreen:

CarlosBueno5@hotmail.com.ar

A little more colour would help the design.

Blue and white are always enchanced by the addition of red. :smiley:

A serious question for you, do you think this kind of provocation is doing anything for achieving a detente with the Islanders?

A good choice RS, that combination of colours don’t run.

“Hello Pot, this is Kettle. Colour check, over.”

Thanks.

I exercised a certain amount of restraint in not displaying a well known combination of red, white and blue which still flies over the Falklands, and will for the foreseeable future. :smiley:

I see the humor in the thread…lets remember not run it into the ground.

Fear not, for I am the model of restraint. :wink: It was only yesterday that I restrained myself from designing and posting an English soccer shirt in the same vein as the one in #1.

And now, folks, for something completely different.

Look at the right hand island in the first post.

Tilt your head about 45 degrees to the left.

It’s a British bulldog.

On a proposed Argentinian national soccer player’s shirt! :shock:

Is there no end to the reach of British intelligence services? What a propaganda coup! :smiley:

By Jove he’s absolutely correct ! :shock:

Never noticed that before.

Have to admit it is rather uncanny.

Never noticed that before either.

Maybe it’s a message from above about who really owns the Falklands. :smiley:

I don’t think “the hand of God” had any influence on this - it had the DTs from a lack of Class A drugs. :smiley:

Possible alternatives.

1. The moving hand, having writ, moved on. With way too much movement. :smiley:

2. There was a celestial over-abundance of Class A drugs. After all, it is heaven. :smiley:

Possible alternatives.

1. The moving hand, having writ, moved on. With way too much movement. :smiley:

2. There was a celestial over-abundance of Class A drugs. After all, it is heaven. :D[/QUOTE]

If it wasn’t the Hand Of God as such but merely a General Overuse of Drugs, would that hand be in it’s usual reciprocating movement ?
:wink:

Well, there has been a certain amount of reciprocating manual motion over the Falklands, but it’s not been coming from the bulldog. :smiley:

:wink:

In world-wide championship in London they uncover t-shirt of the Malvinas, the delegation Argentina de Taekwondo that competed in England.
For the Argentinean the gold medal in modality was obtained forms black belts IV give adults of the hand of Sebastian Freire (integral of the group escorpio) where he compete with more than 100 adversaries in the same modality.
In the act of award of the medals the young people discovered a t-shirt that says in Castilian and in Ingles: The Malvinas are Argentine. They are not Flakland Island. The Organizers requested that the jackets put themselves to cover the legend. 8º open of taekwondo in Birminghan, disputed England the 30 of June and 1º of July where the Argentinean delegation wich travel with more of 50 competitors

http://www.malvinense.com.ar/smalvi/utj072007/00344.html

FFS

You lost, several times, that is wh ythey are ours. You ain’t getting 'em back full stop.

Even if they seperate from GB, they will remain independant of Argentina, as their own country if neccesary.

You may aswell accept the fact that the Falklands will NEVER be Argentine.

You may aswell accept the fact that the Falklands will NEVER be Argentine.

Well, that statement is obviously NEVER going to be accepted over here. :rolleyes:

Doesn’t have to be.

Look at the situation though.

The Falklanders will never accept you ruling htem. So should they choose to breakaway and declare independance from Britain (as in even more independent than they are now) I doubt they would knock on Argentinas door.

Besides, when you think about it. It is only the same as Argentina being independant of Spain. If you have so much claim on the Falklands over som many years, how would argue that Spain shouldn’t take you back?

Off topic.

Panzer:
A guy talked to me today, I think he is from the Miranda Family. He said he knows you, and you’ve talked him about me. Fantastic, the distances are nothing with the web! Off course I sent you greetings, and I expect you’ll be here in San Jose soon.

Regards. Nos vemos campeón. Un abrazo.