Correcting Errors

I’m guessing that most of us have encountered times when people speak un-truths and/or myths about history.

Some lasting WWII examples: The US Air Corps in WWII; the Flying Fortress was named due to its defensive firepower; the Flying Tigers were fighting the Japanese before Pearl Harbor; etc.

I have, as I learn the truths, on many occasions corrected people and this is often not well received. I was ask to leave the March AFB Museum once because I corrected a volunteer guide - at a P-59 exhibit - when he told the kids of a school class (one was my son) that the Airacomet was entirely the result of German Technology US forces had captured during the war.

Am I just an A-hole and should keep quiet? Or should I continue to try to “educate the masses”?

I think education is always appreciated. Regarding being an A-hole, I’d guess that depends (almost) entirely on how one does the educating.

I will always try and counter myths that have perpetuated over the years and that have become commonly accepted truth. If I can I will correctly identify mis-identified or labelled equipment and provide sources so people can assess for themselves. A myth left to perpetuate will become very hard to correct the longer it goes on.

Its not so much that you de-thick people its the way that it is done that would make you an A-hole. Some people just don’t like to be corrected especially in public as well.

Operation GoodThunder

2 Hungarians choose during 2 world war to stop hitler. It soon develops into a game between nazis and the unknown hungarians who pour in people from the future to stop the nazis time machine. The allies are unaware of the operation, its only later they call it GoodThunder to stop hitler.
Soon God, as in God in being a person takes over the math, until another hungarian takes over to save the future from the nazis.
Its now a legitimate operation by the United States of America and its allies. They sacrificied their lives to do mathematics daily in advance ways to save the lives of millions.
This operation is not ended yet. As the Nazis still have the time machines in the afghan mountains. Its a whole new war, and its changing day by day. Lets pray the freedom fighters and the allies including Norway make it against the nazis.

The system of Nastat
Outside the big computer globe in the universe called nastat there is another one run by the norwegians and russians. The Russians have full control over that segment of the world, and it is a mountain that is meant to look like a universe. The russians inside this mountain have plans to invade the “universe”. And there jews in concentrated camps inside russia. This is only the beginning of the soviet plan to expand the russian empire to North Africa on the east coast all into asia through Afghanistan, Kazakstan, the “norwegians” has put us into a religious camp one man states after encountering what is meant to seem as a hallusination and not the truth.
But the passive mode only gains the enemy at the moment another soldier says.
Who is in control? What country or nation is in control? No one inside the system knows.
But the farmer who is pleased to have the ability to mind control nations, and control thoughts, via intelligent lifeforms from a remote location on earth into a segment of a another dimension is happy as long as he gets paid high taxes and no one bothers him, and can bully innocent with his controlling mind. The agent that is a united states of american operative has chosen to be unloyal to organize the chaos together with the knowledge of many intelligent lifeforms men once knew and had oportunity to discuss matters with. The other agent now reborned, in another body, remembers his companion and his great tales from his gloryfilled missions, “he only got the cream of the hard work” the agent states.

Code Name Dumbo

He is visited by new intelligent lifeforms from space and gets information about the universe. About Archoists, Zarchoists, Ozelots, and about wars. On the star systems Geo and Leo there is ww2.
He also wants to save ground beetle, after a special inciddent in his childhood, and cats, the Ozelots help him arrange this and make a plan. He is visited by camoflauged flying pyramids the worshippers of the God Horus that has their own star system. While he is doing this, time is ticking he is 25-26 years old. And there are personal demons haunting him as he goes forth with the plan. He is threatened by Hitler, as he is in a concentration camp system, either in coma or in a machine device that simulates star systems. He wants to get out, but Albert einsteins personal gain grows to much and is selfish, he including the worlds nations hold people in this system, and another person that is in 2012 suddenly remembers that he has been in Auswitch the concentration camp. Digging ditches for bodies but his age doesnt match. The system developed from 1800s when Albert Einstein secretely visited norway and a boy in 1911 finds secret plans in a bunker with the headline “1911 - 2011” a mathematical way to distort truth about the real year. As the current year is 1948.
Albert Einstein works with Sigmund Freud about a test area in norway, the camp system in mountains. And to take the air out of the allies, the dwarfs dwelling in norways mountains conspire against the world with Hitler. And plans to take over the world. The hungarian army finds this camp system, and there is an glimpse of hope. To top it all this man finds out that there is a secret group of elite soldiers in the United States working for a former nazist Plenberg, that experiments on down syndrome children/teenager during ww2 and gets to continue after ww2. Also people without downs syndrome are snatched from parents around the States. to a Mountain facility. The man swears to save the world from the nazists and is working as a secret agent for King Haakon the 7th of Norway that contacts him from another dimension.