Cpt_Prahl's Waster Thread

I am now supposedly a Fraud interesting I guess the US Government and the Console in Leipzig are trolls and liars too heres my Legitimate proof of my work and my abilities unlike most of the people here. I stopped posting here because of the lack of constructive research and abilities of the “Experts” here as soon as I decide to waste my time scan my letters of Thanks and host them you can keep your fraudulent Troll and liar comments to yourself.

Here you go “Experts”
You guys will lose so very badly trying to paint me out to be a fake or liar or troll in the end you people need to learn LONG Game Tactics but then again your a bunch of Internet Historians, leave the History research and writing to us Experts as we actually have a clue and connections.
Grow Up People!

Sorry. I forgot that you weren’t a troll. More like belligerent whiner who jumped all over any poster that didn’t agree with you, didn’t post in your threads enough, or posted something you didn’t like. But good job not “wasting your time” here…

But after reviewing a few of your shittier posts here touting your expertise–complete with grammatical errors, misspellings, and typos, I think you might forgive our skepticism, oh “expert.”

Got any smart assed comments now Nickfresh and the rest of you Retards? Plus I am generally to busy actually working with this stuff to waste my time with Dipshits and egomongers anyway but like to keep tabs on their Bullshit Oh and as far as the 16th in Acchen I have now even found and located more proof of what I was talking about and also helped 2 WW II veterans write their memoirs one of which is in Print what’s on Your score card for the moment ???

I’ Knew youd be the first take your ego and cram it some of us actually are trying to get something done besides play titily winks with history…
Nick your a TOOL

This place is a Joke.

Then GTFO and start your own board.

Maybe I have dipshit

Then why are you still posting here? :shock:

Damn, just left for a couple of hours on this contemplative sunday…and what did I miss?

It is certainly a popcorn worthy event, complete with The De Frocked Captain’s use of extremely poor English. I’m sure he used an on line Perfect English to English for the great unwashed, and people who disagree with me translation matrix. The documents posted might carry more weight had they been signed by “Ming the Merciless”.

I know, I read the letters and couldn’t help thinking that the English was appalling, I know it was supposed to be written by an American :smiley: but even then the grammar and language style wasn’t right.

I know mate, I know… :frowning:

Do you really have a dipshit?

I am looking for a low mileage dipshit.

If you have the V12 six main turbo dipshit with the factory ****wit chip and Retard override I might be interested. But only if it’s been dealer serviced from new.

I hope you weren’t including me with Nick as a Retard. 'Cos Nick is an A Grade ****tard!

Over par on the first nine. Close to par on the back nine, but I moved the ball a few times in the rough without anyone noticing. Does that make me a bad person?

Go for the " Uberlumpscheissen Bavaria" sport model, the ****wit,and retard override functions are integrated into the special Kopf-imarse traction control system.

I heard it has moron-pen!s leather seats.

And the all new untermensch alloys!

Sweet!

Odd… Colonel James B Brown usually signs everything ‘Jim’. He always signed reports as ‘Jim’ when in comand of 18th Military Police Brigade in Baghdad in 2005.

I suspect usually to avoid confusion with another Colonel James B Brown who is Security Director at NORAD.