Crimbo pressie for the missus, help!

Ok here is my dilemma, It’s christmas i’ve got a wonderful girlfriend, i’m on a budget (well i am a soap dodging student) and i need to get her a really really good crimbo pressie. I’m already taking her to the HAC winter ball but I fear that will not be enough any suggestions please, i’m desperate!!! (and no largebrew that isn’t your cue to offer your ‘services’)

Maybe a fluffy bunny product? :idea:

Explain…

Explain…[/quote]

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1296&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Halfway down the page.

hmmm…no i don’t think that would do. :roll:

A very nice photo frame for the picture you will have taken with her dressed up next to the colour. Do you have a drinking suit and will she be in long dress?

Well i suppose i could get one of us dressed up for the HAC ball and use that, good plan cheers for that, keep the suggestions coming. The ball is on friday by the way so wait out for the after action report on drunken revellry.

Tell her you love her, easy as that, cheaper impossible.

good god man no! that isn’t the best course of action she might get ideas! :shock:

p.s. cheers for the suggestions so far, going shopping monday so hopefully will have enough ideas by then.

Crimbo pressies now sorted thanks for suggestions although am now very very tired after HAC ball, the free champagne managed to have tired me out, funny that :lol:

I have a better one,why don’t you have ’ it in the car?

hmm…dogging, not really my thing but hey if that’s what your into, so be it. :oops:

Sex!,the perfect christmas gift,of course,just for your girlfriend,you wouldn’t like to give her “horns” (not sure if you use that expression in britain).

Hey men, seems that you haven’t seen a woman in years!!
Make it easy and slowly, of that way you see better results. 8)

Trust me putting a bit of tinsle around your todge and saying happy christmas is not a recipie for a long lasting relationship, try a large basket of treats from the body shop, it’s tried,trusted and has worked for me on several occssions.
nb, aviod any products that suggest BO or excess body hair.

Damn, what am I going to do with that facial hair removal kit I brought my girlfriend! :lol:

Hide it behind the couch along with the vibrator and nipple clamps, well thats what I did.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

err…yes what interesting lives you all lead, i think i’ll stick to being ‘normal’ :shock:

Ok Scaley what did you buy for your significant other

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LargeBrew…I had no idea :expressionless: