Current Rank

WW2ADMIN-5 star supreme commander of the site
Gen. Sandworm-Major General (2 stars)
FW-190 - appointed him Colonel in charge of all Moderators
All Moderators
Some soon Possible mods are Erwin, Dani,and SAM

Would like to welcome are newest mod. S.A.M.

Muchas gracias! :slight_smile:

No Problem SAM

Also I would like to welcome another new mod dani.

Danke schon! :lol:

How do you say thank you very much? Buya danke or something like that? just interested…

How do you say thank you very much? Buya danke or something like that? just interested…[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: buya danke :lol: :lol: :lol:

In Romanian on Thanks we say Multumesc.
On Thank you very much we say Multumesc mult.

sir, i can`t see my rank,because i have the combat photographer simbol.but i like the combat photographer simbol :smiley: .

Erwin I am aware that you have no longer any rank. You are combat photographer, aren’t you?
:smiley:

Erwin I am aware that you have no longer any rank. You are combat photographer, aren’t you?
:D[/quote] :cry: :cry: :cry:

now,i havent military rank, and im like civilians? :cry: .

I suppose Gen. Sandworm will fix it!!

Sorry but new people need to know who to go to far avatar help. Dont forget you have to monitor avatars and make sure they meet the specs. I made a topic for you Erwin in Site Feedback. So your going to be that symbol for awhile hope you dont mind.

Sorry but new people need to know who to go to far avatar help. Dont forget you have to monitor avatars and make sure they meet the specs. I made a topic for you Erwin in Site Feedback. So your going to be that symbol for awhile hope you dont mind.[/quote]
yes,i want to help with avatars,but,im not going to have the military rank anymore :frowning: ?

Sorry but new people need to know who to go to far avatar help. Dont forget you have to monitor avatars and make sure they meet the specs. I made a topic for you Erwin in Site Feedback. So your going to be that symbol for awhile hope you dont mind.[/quote]
yes,i want to help with avatars,but,im not going to have the military rank anymore :frowning: ?[/quote]

Well your going to have it for awhile. Ill see what i can do in the future about getting you more of a military rank. Ya know they have Combat Photographer’s in the military but they are considered non-combatants like medics and priests and stuff. Your the only one with that rank so it makes you kinda cool :smiley:

Erwin, one way you could do it is if you paste the combat photographer graphic URL as your current avatar instead of the german soldier.

Gen.Sandworm, what do you think?

yes sir,my avatar is an argie :slight_smile: ,and,what about having the icon of combat photographer in my signature?.

yes sir,my avatar is an argie :slight_smile: ,and,what about having the icon of combat photographer in my signature?.[/quote]

Is that better Erwin???

yes sir,if we can´t put both of them at the left,i will put the cam logo in the signature.

K bit of a change

Admins
ww2admin - 5 Star General
Gen. Sandworm 2 Star General
FW-190 - 1 star General

??? Chief Moderator

All Moderators. Crab-to-be, SAM, Dani, Erwin, Cactus (At the moment rank of mods is decided by post per day and rank. In this case Dani has rank. Then SAM, Erwin, Cactus, Crab-to-be)

All normal members.