Cyber Nations

I decided to make a topic about cyber nations to discuss anything about it, than posting in nationstates. Well, anything you want to talk about it, affairs, news, game play. etc.

you need to spend all your money on infrastructure. That is one of the way for new nations to build faster. Join the ODN, they really give a lot of new comers.

Although that alliances are often being attacked, like i was being attacked by 3 nations in 4 days.

Well it looks like we need to build up our military, I’m waiting for tech to hit 10, then im buying tanks, my bills are over $1,000’s now eachtime. My infrastructure is now at 47.29.

this is not from me, bur rather from a veteran player who played for months. Dont go for tanks unless you are in a war. The upkeep cost is just not worth it

and take all the trade slots, make them full. It makes a lot difference.

So thats why you declared war on me???

Edit: wow theres aircraft now, but there’re pretty expensive. Its gonna take a long time for me to meet the requiremtns for the spirit bomber.

join ODN, i am getting more than 200,000 dollars today.

I have 47 infrasructure, too much or too little?

too little, buy more infrastructure. anyways, my nation is at war again. 4 wars in a week.

My nation is surprisingly clean, 4.5 out of 5 stars.
I’m surprised how many times they have the game on routine maintenance.

they often make improvement base on normal players, so they take it down for that.