DavisC12

Is this character a troll or just a moron?
http://ww2incolor.com/forum/member.php?u=8446

If he (or she) starts a few more threads like the ones so far, I’m inclined to wipe the lot for forum spamming. What do other mods think?

I just sent a terse PM telling him to knock it off. But as far as I’m concerned, I’ve never seen an internet poster, new to a board, start more threads than post in others that wasn’t a troll…

I banned him after issuing a warning for starting useless threads, and never posting in existing ones. He’s either a bland, uncreative troll here to disrupt the forum or an idiot savant that is very annoying. I suspect the former.

But, why do people seem to try really hard to put so much effort into trolling this forum? :confused:

Maybe.

I see an evolution of aly j here.

She started out knowing sweet FA and in each incarnation knew a little more that she had picked up on the forums.

I’m not saying that the latest knob was aly j, but I think it unlikely that we would be targeted by such a bunch of knobs independently.

I suspect that there is either one knob working through proxies or a small group of knobs connected to aly j, or maybe someone else, who periodically target the board after they think we’ve forgotten about them.

Because, if that ain’t the case, then the world is better supplied with knobs than I suspected, and my suspicions were pretty gloomy anyway. :smiley:

Because we’re worth it. :wink: :smiley: