Deaths in Iraq

Here is an interesting link I found. Make sure you volume is up. This is rather disturbing. Remember according to Bush “Major Combat Operations” ended May 2, 2003.

http://www.obleek.com/iraq/

Also another good link on the number of troops killed in Iraq.

http://icasualties.org/oif/

As of July 10th. There have been 1945 Coalition troops killed in Iraq. An average of 2.3 per day since the start of the war.

Try this site, figures differ, but more indepth altogether.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_casualties.htm

The map options are nice. :wink:

The map options are nice. :wink:[/quote]

yeah i like the map options as well :smiley:

the fucking dirty war,tortures and terrorism

so many ppl have died it is a shame

yes meny people died for nothing ,stupid war .

yes it is a stupid war

stupid war, yeah, but wasn’t it nessesary ? Yeah, for freedom… Maybe ppl of Irak are free now, but free and dead is probably worst than under tyrany and alive… sad world today… :frowning:

the thang i dont understand is why are we out helping ppl in other countrys when ppl that live in our country still need help if we did not blow our money on war then we would have a better country our selves

(my opinoun )

I tell you why America wants to be worls cop ,and america want oil fields in iraq .

How about some reasoned debate?

the fucking dirty war,tortures and terrorism

so many ppl have died it is a shame

yes meny people died for nothing ,stupid war .

yes it is a stupid war

stupid war, yeah, but wasn’t it nessesary ? Yeah, for freedom… Maybe ppl of Irak are free now, but free and dead is probably worst than under tyrany and alive… sad world today…

the thang i dont understand is why are we out helping ppl in other countrys when ppl that live in our country still need help if we did not blow our money on war then we would have a better country our selves

(my opinoun )

I tell you why America wants to be worls cop ,and america want oil fields in iraq .

Spelling, punctuation and grammar can make a tremendous difference in putting a point across.

under the reasons listed above its a wonder any wars are ever fought! all war is nasty, most wars can be avoided if you allow the aggressor to sate his appetite and we turn a blind eye.

The war in Iraq was poorly executed and ill recieved by the pbulc but to claim we shgoukldnt have gone in is different to claiming that the war we are fighting now is unnecessary.

We needn’t have fought Saddam five years ago but we certainbly need to quell the situation that is in theatre now.

Im afraid its a case of we made our bed and we now have to lie in it.

I was convinced from the start that the reasons for being there were not valid. That said as a serving member of the Armed Forces I accept that if ordered I will go there and make the best of it. Contrary to what has been said previously and having the experience of being there, I feel the majority of the population are normal blokes. Of course I never met the suicide bombers, but the ordinary man in the street I found quite pragmatic about the whole thing. What I didnt find was a longing for Saddam to return though. That said I admit my experience in Iraq is severely limited as in my particular line of work I dont tend to be based there.

I don’t think it was for oil, I think it was a reason which takes a lot of indepth research to find out. Seriously, but we Americans don’t think small like oil, we THINK BIG, like international coffee shop :smiley: but then again… who know what those dirty money grabbing republicans are thinking of… Debate! We got Saddam let’s get out, what are we doing anyways? Guarding fast food resturants so they don’t get blown up? We insure that we get money with the lives of our men… What the hell?

if that last post involved punctuation then it might be easier to understand, but yes. basically at the lowest denominator there is a school of thought htat suggests America is using its armed forces to protect the oil interest in the region.

Yeah… I do need to learn to type the way I write :?