Der Toten Kaiser?

Am I alone in thinking Der Toten Kaiser maybe a bit erratic? He’s seems to be picking fights and I combined about five of his one-line posts…

I was thinking at first that he was just another troll dredged up by Wittman, or horst, but he is erratic, along the lines of a teenaged Herman. The one liners are a puzzle, and he seems to speak from his own ideas of a subject rather than doing even the lightest of searches for some actual facts. He might learn something by being here, but thats just a guess on my part. I’ll clue him in about editing his posts rather than posting endless one liners, seems like he uses twitter alot.

I sent him a PM about using the edit feature, instead of consecutive posting. I’ll post his reply if he makes one.

He responded as follows, "Thank You TG, I didn’t know how to manage the posts, this will be of great help! " He seems to be a bit too enthusiastic, not sure if he’s goofy, or playing a goofy game.

No.

But I don’t know what to make of him.

Most annoying…like a carnival dancer from Rio on Meth.

Well, he is certainly impulsive,

Maybe he’s upset that our women beat his women in soccer? :slight_smile:

Well, this shouldn’t be a reason for a Brazilian to get upset - rather close to commit suicide.:slight_smile:
The Japanese did the same to our team…the host and titleholder. After all I can’t relate to a bunch of androgens…:wink:

Unless his women who were defeated by our women, in turn defeated him. Not discounting the possibility that he may be a “partime” carnival dancer

Do you get many of them in your part of Germany? :wink: :smiley:

Sure, don’t forget that I live app. 5 miles away from the border to the Netherlands a.k.a drug paradise.:wink:
It attracts all kinds of folks…