Dieppe Raid british Newsreel.

Quite interesting and somewhat false but still good.

YouTube - Desembarco en Dieppe 1942. Version Aliada.

Cool.

It concentrates on the air effort (which resulted in heavier Allied losses than German ones) probably because there isn’t a great deal of film to be seen in the IWM archives of the actual landings - just the doomed landing craft heading off into the smoke. The rather clean and tidy shots of a Bren carrier inside of an LCM were taken on one of the two exercises (YUKON I and YUKON II) held beforehand. The Commandos’ return to Newhaven is also covered (and one of the US Rangers attached can also be seen briefly with an M1 rifle). The two Commando raids on the flanks received considerable publicity, as one of the few things that went well on JUBILEE.
The German version can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNMiRtqa3-0&feature=related

Thanks for your comment, the aircraft splashing the channel seems to be Spitfire minus a wing. Several recolections said the level of aircraft crashing in the channel were impressive at the height of the battle ( between 8.30 to 9:30)

The german reel is far more known so that is why I uploaded the allies side in my channel.