Discussions about avatars

MR 1000,THANKS TO THOSE YANKS,YOU WON THE F*CKING WAR,YOU MUST LOVE THE AMERICANS!.[/quote]

You say it as if it’s a bad thing young Erwin, was the result not to your liking ?
Would you have preferred the victors to have had “cool uniforms” ?

Nice avatar by the way, which WWII theatre did that bloke serve in ?

thankyou very much generalissimo,i said that as unhappy because this guy is minimizing the american help to britian,without usa,the allies would lose,and that is true.

im happy that the allies won,but using the word “cool uniforms” this time is accurate :lol:

the guy in my avatar served in the same wwII teatre as Eagle’s avatar or Lord Flasheart’s avatar or as Firefly’s Ex-Avatar of the scottish flag :wink: :wink: :wink:

Quite true. We are not enforcing so hard the rule on avatars (that must be ww2 related and 100x100 pixels).

There are some exceptions (those numbered by Erwin, as well as pdf27 and so on). Also there are at least one exception on size on Pavy’s avatar (Pavy is MIA for several months tough).

Quite true. We are not enforcing so hard the rule on avatars (that must be ww2 related and 100x100 pixels).

There are some exceptions (those numbered by Erwin, as well as pdf27 and so on). Also there are at least one exception on size on Pavy’s avatar (Pavy is MIA for several months tough).[/quote]

Then i will be another exception,i think there is no need of such kind of selective preferences,indeed that is very autoritary,to choose you yes and you no.

thank you very much mod.

You are an exception for long ago Erwin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are an exception for long ago Erwin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

But Fw190 is always obligating me to change it! and warning me to not use non-ww2 avatar,that’s unequality,when i ask him why the others can have non-ww2 avatar he ignores me,that is not a responsible act of an admin.

thank you.

Erwin

My last off-topic post here:
This rule will be discuss and all of you will be informed about the results.

And stop complain about admins and mods in other way than by PM.

I already have discussed this complain in pm,but as i said before,i had no reply.

also if you decide to not able us to have non-ww2 avatar,then i need the same time for having non-ww2 avatars as this guys had.

thanks and sorry,i will use the private message again.

Erwin.

PD:cuts,why you write so slowly?,i see your status in “posting a message” like an hour ago!,and you still haven’t posted nothing :lol: ,it’s not too difficult!.

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)/Sturmtruppen”]

thankyou very much generalissimo,i said that as unhappy because this guy is minimizing the american help to britian,without usa,the allies would lose,and that is true.

im happy that the allies won,but using the word “cool uniforms” this time is accurate :lol: [/quote]
I don’t understand your comment here.

• There’s no ‘Lord Flasheart’ on the members list so I can’t comment on that.

• If Firefly had a St Andrews saltire then that could be nearly any theatre in WWII and also very many wars both prior to and post 39-45.

• Eagle has a map of the Falkland Islands as his avatar, perhaps it’s as a tribute to those brave Islanders who were aboard HMS Exeter at the Battle of the River Plate, or those on HMS Zulu at the sinking of the Bismark.

So your avatar is of a Falkland Islander of Scottish descent in Royal Naval service ?
That’s odd, he’s not wearing RN, RNAS or RM uniform, but it’s nicely coloured though, did you do that yourself ? (edited by Dani for removal of an insulting phrase)
I wonder what he’s looking so sad about ?

I don’t think the avatars really have to be WW2. If we restrict it to those then there will be lots of people with similar avatars.

Your man looks very sad or deep in thought though Erwin. Is he about to get on the boat home to see his family?

Maybe he was pining for the fjords?

Splitted from another topic.

im happy that the allies won,but using the word “cool uniforms” this time is accurate :lol: [/quote]
I don’t understand your comment here.

• There’s no ‘Lord Flasheart’ on the members list so I can’t comment on that.

• If Firefly had a St Andrews saltire then that could be nearly any theatre in WWII and also very many wars both prior to and post 39-45.

• Eagle has a map of the Falkland Islands as his avatar, perhaps it’s as a tribute to those brave Islanders who were aboard HMS Exeter at the Battle of the River Plate, or those on HMS Zulu at the sinking of the Bismark.

So your avatar is of a Falkland Islander of Scottish descent in Royal Naval service ?
That’s odd, he’s not wearing RN, RNAS or RM uniform, but it’s nicely coloured though, did you do that yourself ? I thought your photoshop skills were of a level where you could have removed that funny little mark in the lower right hand corner.
I wonder what he’s looking so sad about ?[/quote]

my first comment meant “your comment was funny” when you talked about cool uniforms,of course,to provocate me and try to ridiculize me,good attempt.

The member here is Flash is called lord flasheart in arrse,that’s why i confused with it

using that theory the argentine theory then means that argentine flag is related to any front because we helped indirectically the germans.

-Eagle has the map of the malvinas islands in tribute to the fight for the motherland against the expansionist capture of our malvinas for the uk,he does it in tribute of the argentine soldiers died in 1982!!!,THAT’S OBVIOUS.

That’s odd, he’s not wearing RN, RNAS or RM uniform, but it’s nicely coloured though, did you do that yourself ? I thought your photoshop skills were of a level where you could have removed that funny little mark in the lower right hand corner.
I wonder what he’s looking so sad about ?

he is insulting one of the most important symbols of my country,the “Escarapela”, this is worst than the picture of argentine died soldiers,i want mods to warn Cuts,NOW!!!,i find that remark on my avatar is highly offensive,that blue and white mark is a symbol of my country and his nasty joke is making me feel bad.

Greetings

Erwin

He is from 1978,a fictional parody,he was going to be in war,it’s a pic from a movie,he is an argentine soldier,and imagine,he isn’t happy because he is going to the war,luckily,the end is nice.

thanks

Erwin

ManofStoat wrote

[quote]1000ydstare wrote:
I don’t think the avatars really have to be WW2. If we restrict it to those then there will be lots of people with similar avatars.

Your man looks very sad or deep in thought though Erwin. Is he about to get on the boat home to see his family?

Maybe he was pining for the fjords?[/quote]

If we look closely we can see him thinking about what his nessesities are.

Maybe he was pining for the fjords?[/quote]

Stoatman, im topic one,100yds is topic two,cuts is topic 3, no more topics allowed.

bye bye.

Erwin

btw cuts,before critizing the escarapela in my avatar,you must know that you don’t even have an avatar!.

Cuts, you know what I mean! Stop provoking Erwin, for God sake!

Erwin wrote

He is from 1978,a fictional parody,he was going to be in war,it’s a pic from a movie,he is an argentine soldier,and imagine,he isn’t happy because he is going to the war,luckily,the end is nice.

I suppose it would have to be a fictional parody if it contained argentine soldiers. Maybe SciFi would be a better genre for this sort of thing.

Cuts, you know what I mean! Stop provoking Erwin, for God sake![/quote]

Ok Dani, I am trying really, I tend only to reply after about the fourth to sixth silly comment.
I didn’t realise I’d set the little chap off quite so much.
It’s funny about some folk isn’t it ? They’re very happy to dish it out but squeal like a Deliverance star when anything comes their way.
(Must ask our resident psychologist Largebrew if that’s another sign of an inferiority complex.

Anyway, the funny mark was so very different to any rondel I’d seen in other WWII pictures that it must have confused me.
Erwin tells me regularly via PM how stupid I am, and he must be correct.

Silly me ! I must have believed that the fourth post here: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=189 applied to all members.