DNS changes

I will be updating the servers DNS hosting to cloudflare.com as they are one of the most reliable, secure and fastest out there!
What’s great is that they have servers everywhere in the world, so somebody far from the server (Washington D.C.) would be getting better server response times!
As we switch happens, there might be temporary downtime. If there is just check back again later.

Switch has been made! Let me know if something isn’t working properly and I’ll take a look.

There was one small issue where Cloudflare IPs were being limited by the server’s firewall. That’s all fixed now!

lnz7a1cj89.jpg

Huh, didn’t notice this.

Huzzah!

It’s a pretty transparent change. Does anybody have any feedback? For me the site definitely loads faster.

I guess it does load a bit faster.

I was saying I didn’t notice the thread… I’m observant, as always.

Loads in a jiffy now, much nicer.

No issues with loading times at this end, in NZ.
Though I have to say the site certainly seems to load much faster than a few years ago.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

Thanks for letting me know! I have made a few more minor tweaks. Again please let me know if you run into any site issues.

Welcome back, Uyraell. It’s been quite some time. Always glad to see some old fellas re-appear.

Working fine in the Republic of Texas. Yes, good to see you again Uyraell.

Doesn’t complete connection down here, i.e. Mozilla shows “connecting” without completing, but doesn’t seem to affect ability to view the pages where it’s happening.

That could be unrelated (a script not fully loading that is not hosted on ww2incolor.com).