Do users want to add content to site?

I’m working on the new website as we speak (I’ve taken this month off from work to deal specifically with this). I was wondering if some of you guys (and new visitors) would like to contribute content or info in some sort of WWII “wiki”. A “wiki” is an online website resource which allows users to add and edit content collectively.

Would this be useful for some of you? We could have a global audience contribute content to the website the way we are currently doing it on the forums.

Thoughts?

Im all for it. I think we have quite a good group of ppl around here to help getting this going.

Just want to add that I think this is a good time to do it! There are loads of people on the forum that are all good in certain area’s.

Nick I wonder if wikipedia would want to cooperate with us in any way…maybe thats going to far at the moment.

Sandworm,
Actually, wikipedia is making available their technology in the form of a “wiki”. This code will be inserted into this website and then we would be able to build a WWII database using that technology. Lots more ideas, but don’t want to give it all away yet:)

if you asked me, it would be cool if we have a world war 2 videotube:P

Yea, that’s one of the ideas i am working on.
-Nick

another idea that i have mention a lot is a section for ww2 fiction short story, it should be great!

Humm, but how many people would actually be interested in that? Just you?

There is several members wich asking me how to create usergroups, what I tell this people?

What do they want them for? We tried the usergroup thing awhile back and it was pretty worthless. So unless they have some really good agenda im not keen on making one for them.

Right I going to talk with them.:rolleyes:

do people interested in paper model in ww2 weapon? i dont know, but i just made a v2 rocket model out of paper, it is fantastic

Why dont you post a pic in the thread you have!

sure, i will!