Documents?

Hi lads and lass’es, I am a 16 year old British Empire enthusiast but i have a problem that i think you gents can help.

I have found documents for German troops in both world wars but i can never find British documents, what i mean is i want pictures of thies documents.

Any information of tommies documents will be much apreciated too, so if you can spare the time for a miniture man in need please do.

Thank you
Pence

That’s all I could find, any good?

Well its better than i could do but the inside were his name and the signatures would be like a pot of gold find, the first one is a bit small too but thanks much.

Bluffcove, I happen to remember a rule stating that when moderators find out about a 2nd account, you get 2 formal warnings. Since you have 2 accounts, let’s do the math. I believe that equates to 4 Formal Warnings. IPs don’t lie my friend.

I think you have ended up on the wrong thread.

Actually Tiger they can lie.
Quite apart from more than one person using the same pc, there are programmes available to cloak one’s IP address.

I don’t know if Bluffcove is or is not X-Pence, but there has been far too much reliance on IP addresses in the past to set any store by them these days.

So Tiger is aiming his post at me, sorry but i have never been on thies fourms before and heaven forbid Bluffcove would ever be my name.

Easy mistake Tiger. If you look in your connection properties you can change your IP by clicking the ‘Repair’ button. As i said it is an easy mistake but you were quick to pick up on the IP’s.

X pence

My father kept everything he was called up prior to the outbreak of the war and demobbed in 1946 serving with the Royal Artillery

Here are a few things I don’t know if this is what you are looking for