Does the forum need revision?

Some members have asked for more forum sections! I would like each for to have sub catagories. Such as American Military split into Army, Navy and Air Force(even thou they were apart of the army during ww2). Some have asked to expand the off topic section as well. My worry is that it might take the away from the focus of the site!

ww2admin has said a couple of times that he thinks that there are already to many sections. I can understand his concern but Im personally more interested in what are members want.

So please vote and state any idea’s you might have. If there is a large enough interest I will email ww2admin and suggest that we have more forums or update the forum style. A new forum style would have to be proven of its worth.

The only minor change I would make would be to include headings where all nations can be discussed i.e. WW2 Infantry or Bombers etc. However as it is now we can easily use the WW2 general for this type of discussion, so I voted to leave it the same.

You guys decide and I’m all for it. Just remember that something’s less is more.

ww2admin:

You might consider breaking the United States Military section into two units or sub-units:
Pacific War
European War

Just a thought !!

I agree. It would be nice to have sub catagories.

That would be nice i want to learn more about Pacific war.

games for all members would sure make their stay more enjoyable

I propose playing battlefield 1942 before, but seems no body is interested

Oh no my PC will freeze up totaly if I did that. I need a Gravics gard to do that then I would say oh yes.

Henk

Sir whay you dont try to play Call of Duty MP or CoD 2 MP i think most of peoples and members play CoD…

Yes, that is true Hanz. Try it sir you would love it.

Henk

Sir whay you dont try to play Call of Duty MP or CoD 2 MP i think most of peoples and members play CoD…[/quote]
i am sorry for the late reply, but maybe we can get up rooms for members to play?
i didnt play because i already have bf1942 and i have an old computer

Sir whay you dont try to play Call of Duty MP or CoD 2 MP i think most of peoples and members play CoD…[/quote]
i am sorry for the late reply, but maybe we can get up rooms for members to play?
i didnt play because i already have bf1942 and i have an old computer[/quote]

Ok i will try to play bf 42 whn i get better connection i have Wireless network connection …

What about Africa, the ME and India plus the various other areas where US forces were stationed but would neither fall into either the Pacific or European headings?