Dont cry for me...forum.

I have to leave for one week or maybe even more.

I really have no idea how you guys going to manage without me, in any case behave yourselves and try to do not break something.

See you lads. :cool:

Have a good break Panzerknacker. And son’t worry about your threads, I’m sure we’ll find a way to bugger them up.:shock: :roll: :smiley: :wink:

Regards digger

Enjoy your break! :slight_smile:

Thanks to you both, I have to asist a marriage party so I am wirting this form a cibercafe.

And son’t worry about your threads, I’m sure we’ll find a way to bugger them up

Several people inhere have done exactly this :roll:

Don’t worry too much i/m sure we will fine without your censorship/dictatorship :D;)
Lucky party Amigo;)

Don’t worry too much i/m sure we will fine without your censorship/dictatorship :D;)

Ah, give him a break :slight_smile: :wink:

BTW congrats on the promotion to an officer Chevan!

Ooo, I didn’t notice. Congrats Chevan!!! :smiley:

Thanks guys a much:)
I’m really don’t feel any difference.
But its a pleasant nevertheless

have fun at the marriage thing dont worry about this forum you got good people in here take for an example all th posters in here are good guys and there is many many more but there also the bad ones that we will look after

Yeah, you party hard mate;) And congratulations Chevan on a well deserved rise in rank.

Regards digger:)

Thanks to you all, I am still with a little hangover. :smiley:

Don’t worry too much i/m sure we will fine without your censorship/dictatorship

So much love in the air here. :roll:

panzerknacker sounds like a rough partier,whats your main drink beer,wine,liquer,or anything special like a cocktail of somesort but forget o and i forgot to congratlate chevan so congrats

Wine for the food wich was mainly BBQ and some pasta, and Champagne fot the dessert.

The champ always knock me out.:mrgreen:

Back at home. it just 5 days after all.:rolleyes:

Another poor bastard bites the dust.

:slight_smile: :smiley: …my cousin to be more accurate.

You couldn’t talk the poor guy out of it? He had his whole life ahead of him. Now he shares the same fate as many of use.:frowning:

You couldn’t talk the poor guy out of it? He had his whole life ahead of him. Now he shares the same fate as many of use.

Oh, maybe he have luck who knows, the girls is very pretty, daughter of italians, blonde and just 20, the way I like it. :cool:

By the way I ll be out of the forum for some days, same recomendations in the first post , see you.

You off flouncing all over the place, getting drunk and chasing sheilas again? Get back to work you lazy bludger!;):rolleyes::smiley:

Regards digger:)