Downfall-deruntergang film

http://www.deruntergang-special.film.de/

:smiley:

Looks like a great film to bad you cant hardly see it anywhere. :cry:

yes general!,very difficult to find :frowning: ,but don`t worry,you can download it from emule or shareaza (i hope) :slight_smile:

yes general!,very difficult to find :frowning: ,but don`t worry,you can download it from emule or shareaza (i hope) :)[/quote]
its in selected theatre, and i am driving an hour to watch :wink:
sorry i make an off-topic opinion, i watched stalingrad, its a pretty good movie except at the end, it has a really strange ending, it didnt really say much in terms of plot

:wink:

i just watched this movie, you can see my review in movie recommendation
the english name of this film is call downfall, and its a german film

watched downfall, as they call it here, thought it was of exceptional quality, rather a accurate portrayal of the fall of third reich. Having recently written an essay on the fall of Berlin for my degree found the film most interesting. Though, it did make one feel rather good to know what a bunch decrepped retards to Nazis really were. :lol: :lol:

the movie was in argentina 15 days ago,im going to see it,i just see the trailer and the page.

but dont expect to watch an action movie

but dont expect to watch an action movie[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
true words sir

I have it I must say it was al ong movie but I enjoyed it. :lol:

For those that have seen it i have added a poll.

thanks

I can get it on DVD here - the problem is that it’d be spoken German (my 4th language) with Dutch subtitles (my 3rd language). This gets complicated, and confuses both languages (they happen to be rather similar - I’m sure Frionscam will now pipe up about how German is a Nordic language and Dutch is a romance language cos the Netherlands were part of the Spanish empire or some other BS to claim that they’re not similar at all ;))

Do you know when it’s released on DVD in uk? I really enjoyed it, the fall of Nazi germany ,especially the last few months, is a favourite topic of mine, i want to see it again!

no idea mate, sorry - try Amazon.

So it is very good!

i living in Far East, wonder when i will get this film

I saw it in german subtitled in english, i think it’s a truly wonderful masterpiece, and has some dazzling moments of action, as well as interesting periods that demonstrate the infamy of war.

Watched today! A great movie indeed. In just couple of days I’ll see it again :smiley: