Dramatic photos

The picture named as -mass panic casualties-, was actually caused by Japanese troops in Nanking massacre. You can see women and children raped and tortured. To date the Japanese Government not asking for apologies and does not recognize the atrocity committed. There are more of six pictures showing women raped to dead also children. Man was used as bayonet essays or probe official swords.

Uhm, the forum and the photo site are two different issues. Most of the peeps here won’t know what you’re referring to.

This should be the photo in question:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/dramatic/japanese-mass-panic-air-raid.jpg.html

Yeah, that is. Sorry, I’m new on this forum. I didn’t know how to delivery contribution in another way to forum. My apologies

No problem. Your account on the picture site has been activated. Feel free to contribute to both platforms.

Unbelieveable photo,would like to have seen Hirohito brought up on war crimes.

That picture (above) reminds me of the ones I saw back in 1977 while I was at Col. John Stewart’s home in Chicopee, Mass. They looked like they were taken with a Brownie camera. I’m not sure where he got them but they were real eye openers. Wish I would have questioned him more. I do know he bombed Polesti. He told me they got lost but somehow found their target and thank God he made it home! (I dated his daughter!)