Duel of Eagles

Duel of Eagles is a book written by WWII Veteran and former R.A.F. Pilot Peter Townsend. The book describes some of his experiences in the Second World War and is a great book to read for information about the Battle of Brittan. P.S. Townsend shot down Manfred von Richthoften (the Red Baron) on April 21st, 1918.

i heard about Townsend,it must be a great book talking of battle of britain!.
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0760754152&brg=y&itm=2
btw,congrats for you promotion to corporal :smiley:

It is a very good book. Thank you for thanking me on my promotion Erwin. I appreciate it! :smiley:

I can´t finish to say yo,congrats for your promotion,and then,you´re a sergeant!!! :smiley: ,good job,i see you do lots of topics interesting and with info.
again,congrats :smiley:

Again Erwin, Thank you alot. If they had a Medal for being nice to the new recruits, I’d definately reccomend you for it. Unfortunately, Im only a Sergeant, and you haveta be a Sergeant Major to reccommend someone. :(. maybe ill reccommend to Gen. Sandworm or to WW2Admin the creation of such a medal.

lots of thanks mate :smiley: ,really nice to hear that,im just trying to do a good work here,and you´re very friendly :).

I must ask the admin about a medal for you,btw,very interesting topics,the most informative in the forum.

Thank you very much, I try. And thank you extra for thinking of nominating me for a medal.