Elizabeth!

It’s a girl!! :smiley:

Keep an eye on your horny sons 'cause I’ve got a bb gun… :wink:

Looks like a mini-Terminator…

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Considering your location that would be a 14 foot pound, so I cant take it :mrgreen:

Congratulations mate.

Congratulations, Ced381
May all go well for mom and baby,
May Dad find time for a celebratory libation.

Kind and Respectful Regards Ced381, Uyraell.

Congratulations!

p.s. if that header on the photos says what I think it does, you may wish to edit it for PERSEC reasons. Your call.

Very sound advice.

And congratulations to Elizabeth’s parents.

May it all go smoothly.

Until she hits puberty, and then you can buckle up for a bumpy ride. :wink: :smiley:

Thanks guys!

I removed the pictures, thanks for the advice. :wink:

Good move.

However, when she’s about 14 or 15 years old you might be putting up her pictures on eBay with “Free to good home” and soon after, when you don’t get any bids, just “Free”. Soon after that you will be offering dollars to get rid of her.

If you want to jump all the good times in between, I have a 17 year old daughter I will send to you at my expense. As a bonus, I will also pay you considerably more than she eats on the condition that you do not take her to an airport where she could ever come back to Australia.

Congrats mate!

Cute? If so you’ve got yourself a deal! Just wait another year so she is legal. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations and all the best…

I’m only seeing this now…congratulations! I’m hoping you’re getting all the sleep you need. :slight_smile: