FaceBook Group?

Who has a FaceBook, I was thinking of creating a group for this site, but then thought it would be dumb if I was the only one in the group.

I would, to tell you the truth, I have made a group for WW2 and at first it was a failure. Months passed and I thought it would be interesting to look for old laughs and what do you know, their were like 10 extra people I had no idea about and had conversations, but sadly they stopped again. I will join but I don’t know how many people on this site has a FB.

Ya Great idea. I don’t have facebook access cause its banned at my work but isn’t there a picture thread already on this site with various member pictures?. I think I saw your photo too? I wish I could post photo’s but can’t do at work. If you create a thread on this site I think it would be nice to see and put a face to a picture!:slight_smile:

I am in facebook.
If there is enough people in the group,you can count me in.

Same here.

I have FaceBook as well.

Alright, It looks like a good number of people, and maybe george would join too, he has a fb. Go ahead and start it Churchill, if you want to of course.

Done - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=50867226459

Oh, and don’t bother trying to add me as a friend - unless I’ve actually met you or know you VERY well online it isn’t going to happen.

Roger that.

I’ll add mostly anyone who wants to be friends, hook me up.

…well if your not going to be in it, then whats the point. I mean, do you have a sandwich without the bread. Do you drink beer when it is warm. Do you eat french fries without ketchup.
…without PDF it is a very lonely facebook…:slight_smile:
…then again,since George Eller is definately going to be part of this, then its not so lonely afterwards!!yeaa!!!

Sure, you can count me in. RifleMan and I are already friends. If you send a friendship request, give me your alias so I know who you are. I will keep it confidential.

So much for my confidentiality… :slight_smile:

he he he… :wink:

Joined the FB Group. Please respect the Request I Made there.

Warm Regards, Uyraell.

Roger that.:army:

I managed to look up Facebook the other day, and I don’t see anyone I know. Is it in operation already?. All I saw was someone that looks like Will ferril named Xavier and some woman. As there are no women that I know of on this forum, I question if Will ferril and women are really members of this forum. Umph!

I’m the guy standing by the old car.

Regards, Uyraell.

ok, ok, i’m sorry, thx!! Nice to meet you!. Cool!

A pleasure :slight_smile:

Regards, Uyraell.