Fake I.D. / Passport spammer

New member PRIDERIC posted a lengthy list of Fake documents for sale, I banned, and deleted it all after I reported it to the FBI. So if anyone gets a call from them, you’ll know what it’s about.

Thanks for the 411. Oh shit, the FBI is calling me! :smiley:

Well, it’s difficult to say if they ever check their report e-mails, and they may be behind all of these postings going on a fishing trip to see which idiots are that gullible. I think this is the third time we’ve had such a thing posted here, once it involved phony currencies, that I reported to the Secret Service, They didn’t seem all that worried, which is why I had thought one of the 3 letter clubs had decided to try this.
anyway, I haven’t heard from them, but They might be suspicious of our Jolly band of Brigands so who knows?? :slight_smile:

They probably already know about this…

I would imagine so, no idea as to how many Sites were spammed with this junk. Something for us to have a laugh over anyway.

Two other posts of this junk today, I see you canned it Nick, I was reporting it. I wonder why they come here with that stuff, or are we just convenient.

Just “soft deleted” two threads adverting fake passports and other ID’s and reported to the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security…

IP: 129.0.40.243

I reported it to the FBI, so maybe between them, they’ll send us both some “Junior G-Man Badges” :wink: :slight_smile:

download (1).jpg

Cameroon Africa, City of Douala.

Oh mine was in the mail this morning! :mrgreen:

Next complaint will be to INTERPOL…

Now why didn’t I think of that?? :wink: We’ll have to start calling you by your professional name.

hqdefault (1).jpg