Fast Food pleasures.

I knew it ¡¡ This video shows what animal use the fast to food “restaurants” make their meals.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=40qihGbngJg&mode=related&search=

that is nasty! well that is not good because it gives us a bad name in the USA for our fast food. Oh yeah, thank you for sharing that with me. I think I will think twice about eating there in Indiana or in any other state.

Wise boy :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliment.:shock: or maybe not :confused: Not 100% sure on the wise part.

Is wise to not eat that many junk food. :wink: happy now ?

no comment:roll: i do not get fat off of it. actually i am very skinny, but not too skinny!

hey can you give me a small description of the video i cant watch because i have dial up:(

it is about KFC and taco bell having rats in their fast food restaraut. The place is crawling around with rats. The rats are everywhere, on the counters, floor, behind stuff, and pretty much all of the places in the restaraunt. The news team was at the place and the authoriatys closed the place down. So I guess you will not be eating there. The place was located in West Village. At least it is not around where we live.

oh man and taco bell is my favorate and now i feel sick but thank you

your welcome. Remember it was not our taco bell.:cool: So do you want to go to Taco Bell?;)Just wondering.:slight_smile:

you need to get insight broadband. it is the fastest and it is never slow and does not slow down the videos that you say that you can not watch